Holiday Special: AudioQuest NightHawk Wood Headphones — $349
Dec 20, 2016 at 12:36 PM Post #16 of 24
These really do 'punch above' their price bracket. And now with this discount-- I'll be getting a second pair.

If you want a rich, smooth yet detailed, punchy/dynamic, engaging, euphonic headphone with great design, aesthetics, comfort, and ease of driving-- don't think twice. Thank us later :wink:

Dec 20, 2016 at 1:21 PM Post #17 of 24
https://www.amazon.com/Audioquest-092592008328-AudioQuest-Nighthawk-Headphones/dp/B00TFGW238

Dec 21, 2016 at 3:37 PM Post #19 of 24
You can make it through Shipito :wink:

Enviado desde mi H1

Dec 24, 2016 at 2:45 PM Post #21 of 24
  These really do 'punch above' their price bracket. And now with this discount-- I'll be getting a second pair.

If you want a rich, smooth yet detailed, punchy/dynamic, engaging, euphonic headphone with great design, aesthetics, comfort, and ease of driving-- don't think twice. Thank us later :wink:

How is SQ in comparison to HD800 or T1?

The cable is compatible with T1 or terminations being 2.5" female mini-jack?

Dec 24, 2016 at 8:11 PM Post #22 of 24
How is SQ in comparison to HD800 or T1?

The cable is compatible with T1 or terminations being 2.5" female mini-jack?

Very different compared to HD800, that's for sure. I'm not a fan of HD800 at all, but I love Nighthawks. Check the main Nighthawks thread for more details.

Dec 30, 2016 at 5:21 PM Post #23 of 24
  Hi Skylar,

Thanks for the offer.

So this $349 Nighthawk with the new pads will sound just like the $700 Nighthawk Carbon?

With the new pads and new cable, one should get the same performance from the original NightHawk as NightHawk Carbon.

Contact info@audioquest.com for now if you would like to place an order for any of those items. We do have stock, so they should be able to place the order and ship them out to you.

Jan 3, 2017 at 4:20 AM Post #24 of 24
With the new pads and new cable, one should get the same performance from the original NightHawk as NightHawk Carbon.

Contact info@audioquest.com for now if you would like to place an order for any of those items. We do have stock, so they should be able to place the order and ship them out to you.
Are there any thoughts of a bundle pack for those with the OG headphones? :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back