Holdin' down an EarMax...
Mar 6, 2002 at 7:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Owen Meany

New Head-Fier
Hi all....I have an EarMax Tube amp...and the thing is so dang lite that even the sligthest of tug on hte HP cord knocks it aroung..and with even a modestly bendy pair of interconnects..the amp moves where ever the interconnect lay naturally.....

Anyone else deal with this??

Thanks, jb

Mar 6, 2002 at 7:47 PM Post #2 of 7
Sounds like Owen just wants to boast that he has an EarMax. Can't say me & my avatar blame him
tongue.gif

If twisting the RCA connections where they lead into the EM doesn't work, my suggestion would be to anchor the cords down on either side of the EarMax...tape wouldn't look good....lead weights?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Larry in Dallas
Owen...see you live in Sherman Oaks...I used to live in Woodland Hills...really miss the weather, though I didn't mind trading earthquakes for tornados
cool.gif

Mar 6, 2002 at 7:53 PM Post #3 of 7
yup
I have some tara labs cables--very thick--luckily, where they place the EMP is where I want it--
actually a bigger concern to me was if i move around, i might pull the emp with me--so i have the headphone cord secured to a spot on the entertainment center

Mar 7, 2002 at 12:56 PM Post #6 of 7
Hey Nick!

I'd love to, but it will depend on when. I'm at the office long hours & on Saturday, and for some strange reason my wife expects to see me on Sunday...can you imagine that?
rolleyes.gif

If the next meeting is in June or July...I might be able to...I'll certainly keep it in mind.

Regards,

Larry in Dallas (Richardson)

Mar 8, 2002 at 5:11 AM Post #7 of 7
Shakti Stones? Amber? Granite? Faraday box?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back