HMV: Her Master's Voice
May 22, 2003 at 12:32 AM Post #16 of 22
Thanks for the wonderful description of the Krell kuma. If I could have gotten that unit off of Audiogon I would have probably loved it. Glad to hear you like the Krell house sound. It appeals to some, but as you said, not to all.

May 22, 2003 at 12:46 AM Post #17 of 22
Quote:

Originally posted by kuma
she'll be in deeper **** if she pisses on the cables. ha ha.

"You little bitch! Those are silk wraps! Silk! Do you know what Westy piss does to silk?! Me neither. Let's listen to it for awhile. Humm. Not bad actually. Smoothed the midrange and sweetened the highs with no loss of detail . . . . Okay, Darlin', let's go tinkle on the other side . . . ."
biggrin.gif

May 22, 2003 at 2:12 AM Post #18 of 22
Quote:

Originally posted by Old Pa
"You little bitch! Those are silk wraps! Silk! Do you know what Westy piss does to silk?! Me neither. Let's listen to it for awhile. Humm. Not bad actually. Smoothed the midrange and sweetened the highs with no loss of detail . . . . Okay, Darlin', let's go tinkle on the other side . . . ."
biggrin.gif

Damn, Old Pa, I almost fell of the chair when I read that
biggrin.gif

May 22, 2003 at 4:54 AM Post #19 of 22
Quote:

Originally posted by Old Pa
biggrin.gif

Let's see how many things she has destroyed so far.. a couch, shoes, floors, rugs... not to mention zillion socks.

However, she's got her priority straight. She hasn't *touched* any of my audio gear.

A smart one indeed.
biggrin.gif

May 22, 2003 at 6:52 AM Post #21 of 22
God Damnnnn! That cable is as thick as that dogs tail. What kind of cable is that...I've never seen anything like it? Nice setup Kuma
smily_headphones1.gif
A setup like yours is the type of system I want to have when I'm older when I can actually afford it. Man, I can't wait to get old
biggrin.gif

May 22, 2003 at 4:05 PM Post #22 of 22
Quote:

Originally posted by zeplin
God Damnnnn! That cable is as thick as that dogs tail. What kind of cable is that...I've never seen anything like it? Nice setup Kuma
smily_headphones1.gif
A setup like yours is the type of system I want to have when I'm older when I can actually afford it. Man, I can't wait to get old
biggrin.gif

It's a power cord from NBS ( Nothing But Signal sometimes as known as Nothing But ******** )

A small producer based in Minneapolis.
nbscables.com

BTW, being old is highly overrated.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back