HMM I think I have a great idea, involving Grados
Sep 11, 2007 at 2:09 AM Post #3 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Night Surfer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Great idea. I like my iGrados alot.

How long is the iGrado cord? I will probably use them for both portable and for home duties, sound good?
Ultimately, I will probably just get the SR-80s :p Damn, I just want some Grados
frown.gif

Sep 11, 2007 at 3:21 AM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by MontyPythizzle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How long is the iGrado cord? I will probably use them for both portable and for home duties, sound good?
Ultimately, I will probably just get the SR-80s :p Damn, I just want some Grados
frown.gif

It's about 3 to 4 ft. Definitely designed more for portable but I use them at home all the time too. Just right for me.

Sep 11, 2007 at 5:10 AM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dept_of_Alchemy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Get both the iGrado and the bookshelf, that way there'll be more tempation to upgrade later.

After the SR-80s I will probably stop, thats why I want to get the SR-80s and then the bookshelves. (sp? :p)
I got a pair of HD485s in the process of RMA with Sennheiser currently so I will have a AFAIK good sounding set of Sennheiser. (best things I have heard so far), after that I just can't afford to buy headphones.

Sep 11, 2007 at 5:17 AM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by MontyPythizzle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
After the SR-80s I will probably stop, thats why I want to get the SR-80s and then the bookshelves. (sp? :p)
I got a pair of HD485s in the process of RMA with Sennheiser currently so I will have a AFAIK good sounding set of Sennheiser. (best things I have heard so far), after that I just can't afford to buy headphones.

BS. that's what i said.

Sep 11, 2007 at 5:35 AM Post #11 of 11
Well, I bought my first Head-Fi recommendation, JVC Marshmallows about 3 weeks ago and I am happy.
BUT, I got the HD485s before coming here and I love those no matter what you guys say.
This way I will have some Grados and some Sennheisers of about the same value and some nice portable phones.
I have only spent 16 dollars on my "addiction" so far, looking to spend another 80 tonight...

Refer to this thread:
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=259838

Users who are viewing this thread

Back