Hmm gradoish upgrade....
Feb 21, 2007 at 10:53 PM Post #16 of 19
Seems like it's grado, so far but another question how's the bass, i like bass quite alot not blah bust bass, but good impacty bass the one you can feel, if there is no bass is there at least impact still in the headphones?

Feb 21, 2007 at 11:26 PM Post #17 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitpick /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Seems like it's grado, so far but another question how's the bass, i like bass quite alot not blah bust bass, but good impacty bass the one you can feel, if there is no bass is there at least impact still in the headphones?

compared to senns, theres the same amount of bass but the grado bass is more impact then full, the senns have that full penetrating bass.

if you're looking for bass impact, then grados are right for you!

Feb 21, 2007 at 11:32 PM Post #18 of 19
go with some ms-1's. you'll definitely like them and you won't have that big of an urge to upgrade. like me i'm not a true audiophile as i think you aren't as well since you are satisfied with your two pairs of headphones. the ms-1's are definitely a lot better than sr60's IMO, and you won't have that big of an urge to upgrade.

Edit: this is through personal experience and i think you are very similar to what i was feeling at first. i did get the 580's to complement them and my friend from japan is giving me his A700's for free since he doesn't use those "crappy" headphones anymore. haha...crappy.

Feb 21, 2007 at 11:35 PM Post #19 of 19
I'm another one that has all of the phones you mentioned. I like them for different reason/applications. I use the KSC-75s at work (low volume) when I want to hear what's going on around me, the K81DJs at work as well due to the sound an isolation, and the SR60s at home where sound leakage is no issue. I got them to try out the Grado sound and am very pleased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back