Hm.... Legitimate?
May 22, 2008 at 3:49 AM Post #17 of 37
I'd be a little careful with this site. According to the Netcraft anti-phishing toolbar, it's a brand-new website. They also don't seem to use any encryption or security in their checkout process. Perhaps it's legit, but I would tread carefully.

And I do see it is a featured Google ad. Doesn't seem like it would be a sponsor.

May 22, 2008 at 3:53 AM Post #18 of 37
Mmhm, I may pull the trigger later.

The admin guarantees that they're real, however. We'll see.

24t-shop to me
show details 11:37 PM (15 minutes ago) Reply

Yes, I can guarantee that they are real , No fakes

May 22, 2008 at 4:07 AM Post #19 of 37
They sell hideous "police sunglasses". I would NOT trust this retailer.

May 22, 2008 at 5:40 AM Post #20 of 37
Just a few more dollars and have a peace of mind knowing you bought something authentic.

Rule of thumb: If it's too good to be true, it probably is!

May 22, 2008 at 5:44 AM Post #21 of 37
hmmm i might pull the trigger myself for the ES7s..i wonder hope much they going to rape you on shipping...

Jude said they are legit? I can for sure he wouldnt say that unless he knew for sure.

May 22, 2008 at 9:10 AM Post #22 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlorytheWiz825 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Rule of thumb: If it's too good to be true, it probably is!

Weeeellll .... we all shop batteries at DealExtreme. Rechargeable cost less with freight halfway around the world than do non-rechargeable batteries from your local batteries dealer. (Yes, we have battery monopolies in Norway. We also have polar bears prowling our streets after 5PM.)

May 22, 2008 at 9:17 AM Post #23 of 37
Well it isn't like you're making a business decision. I suggest you ditch too good to be true websites and go for a (almost) guaranteed authentic bargains by looking at the FS forums here.

HeadRoom B stock page usually have excellent deals too. I bought my like new SE420 for $200 there!

May 22, 2008 at 10:38 AM Post #24 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by big-fi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is a sponsor of Head-fi though...

Do you think Jude would check beforehand?

Located in China bugs me...

Head-Fi's Sponsors
(Premier Sponsors bolded)

HeadRoom
Meier Audio
Todd the Vinyl Junkie
ALO Audio
Klipsch
Sleek Audio
American Techpushers
Audio Cubes
ALO Audio
Cable Pro
DXCstore.com
EarphoneSolutions.com
Firestone Audio
Head-Direct
headb
Headphile
Jaben.Crossroads
JAYS
Microshar.com
Moon Audio
parts conneXion
Practical Devices
Qables
Sennheiser
SHURE
SoundEarphones.com
Stefan AudioArt
Travagans
Ultrasone
V-MODA
Wadia
Westone

something is wrong, i can't find them anywhere near the head-fi sponsor?

EDIT: Those Featured ads above and below the sponsor box provided by google are not head-fi sponsor
apparently my firefox does a fantastic job blocking those ads, therefore i can only see them using microsoft IE

Headphones (full-size) - Page 3 - Head-Fi: Covering Headphones, Earphones and Portable Audio

Quote:

Originally Posted by HighLife /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hmmm i might pull the trigger myself for the ES7s..i wonder hope much they going to rape you on shipping...

Jude said they are legit? I can for sure he wouldnt say that unless he knew for sure.

Jude never said they are legit...What the TS meant is the 'admin" aka the owner of that 24t shop say his goods is legit

May 22, 2008 at 10:49 AM Post #25 of 37
$7 or $15 shipped to the UK ....

May 22, 2008 at 2:19 PM Post #27 of 37
Sorry to be off topic but i saw some cool stuff on DealExtreme but things seem way to cheap, is it safe to order from there?has anyone had any exprience from them?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Solan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Weeeellll .... we all shop batteries at DealExtreme. Rechargeable cost less with freight halfway around the world than do non-rechargeable batteries from your local batteries dealer. (Yes, we have battery monopolies in Norway. We also have polar bears prowling our streets after 5PM.)

May 22, 2008 at 2:30 PM Post #28 of 37
There's another thread on DealExtreme somewhere (just search) and others as well as I have had no problems with them. Their deliveries may be very late, but given virtually free shipping, that is to be expected. Check out that thread.

May 22, 2008 at 3:21 PM Post #29 of 37
I've done a brief sweep across google and doesn't seem like anyone has reported them as being scammers but could be because they're new. Well I'd probably be able to tell you guys next week when or if they send me my E4C's, should of thought it through before paying but I can always call up my bank to cancel the transaction.

May 22, 2008 at 3:42 PM Post #30 of 37
You should verify from them if they are actual authorized dealers, but I highly doubt it. If they aren't, and you have a repair issue, it will most likely not be covered under warranty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back