HJE900 recable possible?
Jan 11, 2009 at 5:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Libertad

1000+ Head-Fier
Hello there, I have the HJE900 and am trying to work up the will to DIY some cables for them the connector from all my digging around seems to be the same as the SA6 cable but would like to get some input. Were to buy that connector and what materials are best for and IEM recable. These have a balanced sound that id like to preserve any help provided is always appreciated and happy listening.
biggrin.gif

Jan 11, 2009 at 5:45 AM Post #2 of 4
the connectors look a LOT like power connectors on some wall-warts.

Goto rat-shack, the local one a little test-jig (just sizes!) to determine what tip you need for their wall-warts.

note the dimensions, and buy it with the ability to wire it to a cable...

Oct 4, 2010 at 6:46 AM Post #3 of 4

Quote:
Hello there, I have the HJE900 and am trying to work up the will to DIY some cables for them the connector from all my digging around seems to be the same as the SA6 cable but would like to get some input. Were to buy that connector and what materials are best for and IEM recable. These have a balanced sound that id like to preserve any help provided is always appreciated and happy listening.
biggrin.gif

X2
I am thinking of using TWcu as I believe an OCC copper would be better than a silver due to the sibilance issues. Love to know what wire others are thinking of?? And also where to buy online these connectors.

Oct 4, 2010 at 8:36 AM Post #4 of 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back