Hisound's New E212 IEM free of charge for review, Best IEMs under USD 100 !!!
Aug 8, 2013 at 3:34 AM Post #76 of 95
Quote:
I'm not telling that it's a long time to wait one week! I'm just pointing out that the tracking number is not updated at HK post.
I hope that I will receive them soon though since I'm reading already all the positive reviews!

Oh, on that: I think I recieved packages from at least 5 different parcel services from Hong Kong and China the last months and some never give any information and some only a little. The best you can get from most is that it's on it's way. I have only seen one service that really tracked the package (for me to see) and that's not Hong Kong Post.
They all are reliable as far as my experience goes.

So that's no reason to worry either.

Aug 8, 2013 at 3:37 AM Post #77 of 95
Hong Kong post usually comes in around 2 weeks for me and I'm in Australia.

Aug 8, 2013 at 8:05 PM Post #78 of 95
Received my pair yesterday, and still burning it in before doing any extended listening. At an initial glance and listen though, it seems like a pretty good quality 'phone. Nice build, durable, low microphonics, bassy sound signature, average isolation, and above all great value.

Also, Hong Kong post took around a bit less than a week to get my package to the US, where it was handed over to USPS which took another few days to get to me. Over all the process was pretty smooth though.

Aug 9, 2013 at 3:22 AM Post #81 of 95
Aug 9, 2013 at 3:59 PM Post #83 of 95
I am from Italy
I promise to review the E212 IEM and post it at Head-Fi and our local forum

Aug 12, 2013 at 10:37 PM Post #86 of 95
I got mine today also. First impressions, nice build quality and the housing looks pretty solid. The only bad thing I noticed thus far is slight driver flex when I insert them into my canals. Final impressions to follow soon.

Aug 12, 2013 at 10:42 PM Post #87 of 95
Quote:
I got mine today also. First impressions, nice build quality and the housing looks pretty solid. The only bad thing I noticed thus far is slight driver flex when I insert them into my canals. Final impressions to follow soon.

Got mine too - same thing with the flex (quite bad really).  Going to spend a week with them, and then will post review.

Wish they had some foam tips included - the silicone ones are driving me nuts!

Aug 12, 2013 at 11:09 PM Post #88 of 95
I am from the USA

I promise to review the PAA- 1 PRO (E212?) and post it at Headfi and our local forum.

Is this awesome deal still available? I'd love the chance to review these

Thanks,

evil_smiley.gif

Aug 12, 2013 at 11:16 PM Post #89 of 95
Quote:

Got mine too - same thing with the flex (quite bad really).  Going to spend a week with them, and then will post review.

Wish they had some foam tips included - the silicone ones are driving me nuts!

Mine doesn't seem to be to bad driver flex wise. The fit of these things is pretty damn comfortable. Surprisingly, the stock tips slip into my canals like a glove. Another surprise, maybe I've just become to accustomed to my Q701 but am I alone in thinking the bass, especially the sub bass, is overly elevated? I'm guessing 4 or 5 db's. It seems to be acceptably well controlled but the low end can really thump and rumble. Nowhere close to what the HiSound PoPo could do but the E212 definitely leans on the overly bassy side.

Aug 12, 2013 at 11:21 PM Post #90 of 95
Yep - you're hearing what I'm hearing.  Quite dark, rolled treble, definitely very different to my usual preferences.  On really well recorded tracks though, they're actually not too bad (just listened to some Steely Dan).  Sort of warm and mellow - but I'm finding vocals quite distant.  They sound better the more I acclimatise to them - but I'm definitely missing the sparkle and having vocals a little more forward/focused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back