Hisound's New E212 IEM free of charge for review, Best IEMs under USD 100 !!!
Aug 7, 2013 at 11:16 AM Post #63 of 95
I got my tracking a week ago and the package still hasn't entered Canada. I'm surprised, usually stuff from Hong Kong enters Vancouver within 5 days.

Aug 7, 2013 at 12:38 PM Post #67 of 95
Yeah, both in fact. Check my profile. I signed up for both. Yet only the PAA-1Pro was delivered

I am still waiting for E212 so I don't know. Luckily I signed for only these so I hope that I won't have any surprises.
The tracking number I got is just for reference so I can't really track the order, it' been posted last week

Aug 7, 2013 at 12:53 PM Post #68 of 95
Give it time, give it time.
Fack Fu has nothing to gain in sending fake tracking codes or not responding.
I have received over 20 packages from China and Hong Kong the last 2 months and some are here in a week and others take almost a month.

All these messages only make people nervous.

Aug 7, 2013 at 1:02 PM Post #69 of 95
Quote:
I have received over 20 packages from China and Hong Kong the last 2 months and some are here in a week and others take almost a month.

True, true. "China orders" arrive to Slovakia in about a month, sometimes even later (my China best time is a week, America best time is 3 days (with free shipping :-O)), so I'm not really worried about the arriving time. But, the communication with Mr. HiSoundAudio, Jack Fu, isn't really smooth, asked him 3 times if there will be any other fees except the shipping one, he didn't answered. But I'm not worried, I trust him and I'm sure he has a lot of work with sending all the packages and stuff.

Aug 7, 2013 at 1:12 PM Post #70 of 95
Quite true. HSA has been providing good service together with good sound. Just that the communication side with Jack isn't really smooth. And i was surprised to get only one iem this time. Really worried about others' packages too.

Aug 7, 2013 at 1:25 PM Post #71 of 95
Just posted my review there today. Mine arrived safe and sound! Overall very impressed with the whole package - focus on the right areas like comfort and audio quality pay of for Hisound this time. Read it here.

http://www.head-fi.org/products/hisound-e212/reviews/9397

Aug 7, 2013 at 1:30 PM Post #72 of 95
Quote:
Quite true. HSA has been providing good service together with good sound. Just that the communication side with Jack isn't really smooth. And i was surprised to get only one iem this time. Really worried about others' packages too.

Jack could be ill, on vacation, at some big fair somewhere to promote his stuff or otherwise occupied enough to not be able to answer his mail.
Think happy thoughts and everything will have a happy end.
(removing pink glasses now)

Aug 7, 2013 at 6:04 PM Post #73 of 95
I have to say that the communication with Jack was quite smooth
Naturally some of my mails got responded after a couple of hours or at max 1 day that it's totally normal in the case that only one person has to organize all the promotion so no real worries there.
I'm not telling that it's a long time to wait one week! I'm just pointing out that the tracking number is not updated at HK post.
I hope that I will receive them soon though since I'm reading already all the positive reviews!

Aug 7, 2013 at 6:14 PM Post #74 of 95
Quote:
I hope that I will receive them soon though since I'm reading already all the positive reviews!

you won't be disappointed! they've pretty much replaced my go-to IEMs for portable use and/or in bed use. if you check out my review, you'll see what i mean. one thing i forgot to mention in my review was how good (non-existent) microphonics from the cable were, amazing really compared to other headphones that i've used. can't say that microphonics bother me much - but for those of you that care... but overall NO downsides, really - great value, performance, above average comfort and a design that isn't too gaudy.

Aug 7, 2013 at 6:16 PM Post #75 of 95
The microphonics aren't that good when worn cable down, but they become much better over the ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back