Hisound's New E212 IEM free of charge for review, Best IEMs under USD 100 !!!
Jul 28, 2013 at 2:21 AM Post #35 of 95
1, Please   answer this question at the thread: I am from       Philippines         ( your country name)

2,  Please declare with this sentence at this thread: " I promise to review the e212 and post it at Headfi and our local forum".

Jul 29, 2013 at 1:55 AM Post #38 of 95
Got it today and all I can say is that it is definitely very good for $50. The sound sig is quite dark and the bass is heavy but retains a very good texture to it. One gripe that I have with it is that it doesn't come with a shirt clip and there is no cable cinch for over the ear wear. Microphonics are very impressive though for an IEM worn straight down without a shirt clip. 
Thanks Hisound and look out for my full review that will be coming soon. 
Oh, and I'll burn the PAA-1 Pro and the E212 that I received today overnight before I review them, especially the E212 because it is a dynamic driver IEM. The PAA-1 Pro has been found by others to not change much after burn in. 

Jul 30, 2013 at 11:47 PM Post #40 of 95
 I am from                   USA                  ( your country name)

I promise to review the E212 and post it at Headfi and our local forum".

Jul 31, 2013 at 3:29 AM Post #41 of 95
Thank for your attended the program. We still look for the none-English region's audiophiles to review the PAA-1PRO and E212.

By the way, Please remember to send your applying email to my for collection the information. for i seldom check the posts at here. Thanks.

Jul 31, 2013 at 3:59 AM Post #42 of 95
I am from New Zealand

I promise to review the E212 (and PAA-1 Pro if available) and post it at Head-Fi & local forum

Thanks for the opportunity again Jack!

Aug 1, 2013 at 3:19 PM Post #43 of 95

Users who are viewing this thread

Back