Hisoundaudio's STUDIO 3 Anv,the perfect hi fi DAP restocked,$ 150 refunded for the reviews of it.
Jun 11, 2013 at 9:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

hisound

Sponsor: HiSound
[size=10.5pt]STUDIO 3 Anv,the perfect hi fi DAP[/size] is[size=10.5pt] restocked,$ 150 refunded for the reviews of it. [/size]

[size=10.5pt]The Studio 3 Anv is a legend DAP which have been appoved as the perfect DAP in the world. Which is featured with the strongest out put power, small size, Sweet sound and longest playing time. The latest version of STUDIO 3avn have been improved with the upgraded firmware which make the player more stable and usiblity.[/size]

[size=10.5pt]In order to let more audiophiles enjoys the unbeatable sound quality of STUDIO 3 anv. We will offer 150 dollars  off  for trading for the review of it.  The offer is only limited with 10 units. The first come the first served. [/size]

[size=10.5pt]You can post your review on this thread or start a new thread:[/size]
[size=10.5pt]http://www.head-fi.org/t/634747/hisoundaudio-studio-v-3rd-anniversary-edition-review[/size]

[size=10.5pt]If you are insterested in this compaign, please contact with me with the email account:[/size]
[size=10.5pt]fuzhengyun@126.com[/size]

[size=10.5pt]Thanks.[/size]

[size=10.5pt]Jack / Hisoundaudio [/size]

Jun 12, 2013 at 12:37 AM Post #2 of 6
great little DAP, nice to see it back in stock.
size]

EDIT: There's a NEW FIRMWARE on these??? if so, I'm sure all current owner's would like to know the details on it, do let us know.

Jun 19, 2013 at 7:32 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:
great little DAP, nice to see it back in stock.
size]

EDIT: There's a NEW FIRMWARE on these??? if so, I'm sure all current owner's would like to know the details on it, do let us know.

The latest version of firmware of STUDO 3ANV will be finished and will be released within few days. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back