hisoundaudio Studio-V 3rd Anniversary is rattling?
Dec 29, 2012 at 10:28 PM Post #16 of 18
Quote:
That looks like either adhesive from where it came off the case or perhaps the screw was lodged there for a while causing the issue. Does it seemed burnt? If so, see if Hisound will send you a new battery and refer to this thread. If not, just put it back and call it a day. Unfortunately, most manufacturers frown on home repairs.

Ignore all comments on parts cost. Yes, they actually make money on it. If it's sound meets your approval for what you paid, be happy.
bigsmile_face.gif

It didn't seem burnt, just very grainy. It was probably adhesive and until a problem rears its head, I think I'll leave it at that.

Not too concerned about how much parts cost them. I like the sound.

Dec 29, 2012 at 10:39 PM Post #17 of 18
People said they tried to hide the sigmatel chip which is something that they've never done. They are secretive about their amp portions which seem to vary by unit. That board, FW and overall circuit topology is proprietary as well. It's not common in DAPs but a touch of enamal paint on the screw edge would secure them from working loose.

Dec 30, 2012 at 4:13 PM Post #18 of 18
Quote:
People said they tried to hide the sigmatel chip which is something that they've never done. They are secretive about their amp portions which seem to vary by unit. That board, FW and overall circuit topology is proprietary as well. It's not common in DAPs but a touch of enamal paint on the screw edge would secure them from working loose.

Could be. Either way it sounds good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back