Hisoundaudio player names???
Jun 1, 2012 at 6:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

aob9

New Head-Fier
Can somebody please tell me the difference between the Hisoundaudio Rocoo P and D? Also what is the difference between the Rocoo D standard version and the Power version. Hisoundaudio's naming of players is more confusing than Sony's ( to me at least).

Jun 2, 2012 at 2:27 PM Post #2 of 6
agreed

Jun 2, 2012 at 2:33 PM Post #3 of 6
Quote:
Can somebody please tell me the difference between the Hisoundaudio Rocoo P and D? Also what is the difference between the Rocoo D standard version and the Power version. Hisoundaudio's naming of players is more confusing than Sony's ( to me at least).

rocco p and d are the same, it was called d for a while then changed to p. the actual differences dont exist. so yeah. they are the same.

Jun 5, 2012 at 8:46 PM Post #4 of 6
Sorry for the confusion.

Rocoo p means power version. 

Rocoo D is discontinued for less positive  market reaction.

Now we have just released the ROCOO BA version which is specially designed for mini earphones , such as BA driver CIEMs and other IEMs.

Thanks.

Jun 6, 2012 at 8:31 AM Post #5 of 6
@hisound  Thanks for reply. Can I ask what the (market) issue was with the Rocoo D? I'm fairly close to purchasing one on ebay as the power version is outside of my budget at the moment. 

Jun 6, 2012 at 3:21 PM Post #6 of 6
the rocco d was very specific to particular earphones and the hiss was noticeable even during the music playing. it was ditched and the rocco p came out with some pretty awesome reviews. i have sent you a personal message about the rocco p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back