Hisound Paa 1 Pro vs Yuin Pk2 vs other ?
Jan 9, 2013 at 2:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

oopeteroo

500+ Head-Fier
hi
iam looking for a earphone (not inear) for asian pop + female vocal music /ballad acoustics for my sansa clip+.
wondering which one will be best for it  ? i really like to hear female vocals.

which one is better ? Paa-1 pro or Yuin Pk2 or other ?
how about Hisound live or living ? worth the money for upgrade ?

Jan 14, 2013 at 1:12 PM Post #6 of 7
I have yuin pk1, blox tm7, sunrise as-charms, pk3s, mx580s, mx760s.

Frankly TM7 is the best of the best when it comes to sound, but its slightly larger than the yuin buds which makes it not as comfortable. If you owned the m2cs then its the same housing as TM7. I highly recommend blox, and i believe the m2cs are available now on their site, but I have not heard them to compare them to others. Although, they have been getting great praise from people here at head-fi.

The TM7s are not being sold at blox now.

I feel like you can't go wrong with the yuins because they are really comfy, and sound great out of the box. The pk1s are very fun and sound very good, but you NEED an amp, if you dont have one, then its not worth having them really. I can't speak for the pk2s, but I enjoyed the pk3s, so I'm sure the pk2s can hold their ground.

You can check out this thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/441400/earbuds-round-up

Jan 14, 2013 at 1:51 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:
I have yuin pk1, blox tm7, sunrise as-charms, pk3s, mx580s, mx760s.

Frankly TM7 is the best of the best when it comes to sound, but its slightly larger than the yuin buds which makes it not as comfortable. If you owned the m2cs then its the same housing as TM7. I highly recommend blox, and i believe the m2cs are available now on their site, but I have not heard them to compare them to others. Although, they have been getting great praise from people here at head-fi.

The TM7s are not being sold at blox now.

I feel like you can't go wrong with the yuins because they are really comfy, and sound great out of the box. The pk1s are very fun and sound very good, but you NEED an amp, if you dont have one, then its not worth having them really. I can't speak for the pk2s, but I enjoyed the pk3s, so I'm sure the pk2s can hold their ground.

You can check out this thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/441400/earbuds-round-up

oh they sell m2c again :O gotta buy it :p
i think the housing of m2c is quite fine compare to paa-1, that is way to big.
and i really want to try tm7s but they were too expensive.

now i need to decide btw m2c and yuin pk2
can anyone comments on m2c vs pk2 ?

and yeah wont have  an amp for it cause its for my clip+

Users who are viewing this thread

Back