Hisound’s Popular IEMs
Sep 5, 2012 at 10:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

kaftand

New Head-Fier
I, like many, have seen the ad for the 80% off Hisound’s Popular IEMs. Does anyone know what these are? If so, what kind of quality are they?  I can't even find them on Hisound's website. 

Sep 5, 2012 at 10:52 PM Post #2 of 5
I think HiSound is more known for its players like Studio V and Rocoo BA other than its IEM. 
However, you can find their IEMs under their product page and they are dynamic driver IEM. I'm not very sure about the quality but so far I've heard and read about HiSound Crystal . You can read some impressions here. Hope this helps 

Sep 10, 2012 at 2:41 AM Post #3 of 5
I was wondering the same thing.  Not only can I not find them on the Hisound product page, I can't see anything that looks like it could the be same product with a different paint job.

Now that I look closer, the user promoting the ebay store is HighsoundUK, whereas the other product announcements on this site are posted by just Highsound.  Makes me wonder if it's legit.

Sep 10, 2012 at 11:37 AM Post #4 of 5
Hey kaftand,

since I struck such a skeptical note earlier, I thought I'd pass along the private message I got from the regular Hisound head-fi user:
---
hi, Snowgoose

Thank you for your inquiry,. They are the products  manufacturied by us. but it only for few distributors. it is customized products, so we don't list at our website.

Thanks.
JACK.
---

So, my suspicion was misplaced.  And now I'm more curious about how they sound.

Sep 10, 2012 at 3:26 PM Post #5 of 5
Jack is an awesome guy, i bought a pair of hisound crystals from him and everything was good, speedy delivery and good packaging. I believe hisound is branching out and opening a UK based retail outlet. that's why they are offering that crazy deal right now. Anyways, no need to be alarmed, jack and hisound are totally legit. I couldn't resist the deal myself and have a pair of the Popular's on their way, i'll try to comment on them when they arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back