Hisound’s Popular IEMs, 80% off for supporting our dealer’s new ebay store
Nov 2, 2012 at 2:21 PM Post #217 of 224
Quote:
Has anyone also the problem, that I never received any package and they won't refund my money?
They just stopped replying to my pms.

your refund has been sent, please check your paypal. I can provide a proof of refund via a PM if you would like but it should have come through instantly.

Quote:
Past more three days and you not refund my money !!!!!!!
refund me now !!!!!!

you havent sent me any proof of shipping nor have i recieved anything from you. I have sent the refund despite all of this and you still have left me negative feedback. what more can i possibly do?
Quote:
Theres some shady business going on with this person. I shipped back the item 3 weeks ago and did not hear from him for 2 weeks. Finally responded once about him not being able to refund people.

where have i said i cant refund people? as far as i know, anyone who has requested a refund has been given one, if you have not, please message me.

Nov 2, 2012 at 4:18 PM Post #218 of 224
Quote:
you havent sent me any proof of shipping nor have i recieved anything from you. I have sent the refund despite all of this and you still have left me negative feedback. what more can i possibly do?

In 22, of October I sent you by Ebay a message that includes information of the shipping back to you, include tracking number.

Feb 17, 2013 at 7:02 PM Post #221 of 224
Hello,

I sent the headphones back for a refund, but never got money back for it. I sent the shipping confirmation ($16.95) to your e-mail, but haven't heard back.

My ebay account is soldus. Info about my paypal is in the email.

Thanks.

Nov 25, 2013 at 8:45 PM Post #224 of 224
Is the offer still on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back