Hisound’s Popular IEMs, 80% off for supporting our dealer’s new ebay store
Oct 6, 2012 at 10:57 AM Post #196 of 224
Hi;
Ok ;so I got my two sets one for me and one for my other half.

I've had no issues thus far with the tips coming off in my ears like others reported(thank god).
An I've had none of the sound issue that I can tell (not a pro like others here).
While the bass is killer (sub in head killer) the highs were there  as well when you can get a good seal. I've tried both and while the default tips did work for a bit,
they no longer do(wear in I guess).
they do come out of your ears easy.
and when they are out if you bump them the tips come off .
I have a wide to me at least range of music (hiphop/rap,dubstep,rock(grateful dead,80's music,etc) to korn,ska,etc and they sound very well thus far not grado or athd700 good but still good.
this unit is still breaking in i've not used my cmoy with them yet .
my source is an atrix 4g with poweramp as my player .
I've noticed with out the amp though I do have to raise phone vol all the way up and that even with a lower vol (mid/high)(you can't hear others with good seal).
bass is boomy like a hollywood soundlabs tube sub(car audio) .
I got great service from HisoundUK in fact I expected the delay due to time zone and had a get up at 5am or late at night get and answer exchange.
For the price I couldn't beat it with a stick.
Would a better selection of tips and multi lang guide be good hell yes.
I'll try my razer tips on it and update before the grados this was my standard those in ears were good but had a issue with house clean up and they do not work anymore.

Oct 8, 2012 at 12:15 PM Post #197 of 224
A friend of mine works in the entertainment field of our company, and she handles earphones/headphones. Because we buy tens, if not hundreds of thousands of these a year, even the high end ones are really cheap. She brought over an "expensive" set that retails for $10. I had the Popular just sitting on my desk at work and asked her to give them a try and compare.

She actually really enjoyed them, so I just made a gift of them to her. :) All's well that ends well I suppose.

Oct 13, 2012 at 8:21 AM Post #202 of 224
if you havent received them, please send me a message wih your ebay user id and ill track it for you. as for returns:;

is is the same as before with one extra option. if you would like you can send directly to me in the UK. you do not need to track it (so it is really quite cheap) and it doesnt have to be expensive shipping or anything. all you need is a proof of postage, like a receipt, then send me a message with a picof it attached and i will issue a refund, weather or not it has come yet. please do this if it is cheaper to send to me in london than it is to send tracked to china.

please send to 

HisoundUK
182 tradewinds
wards wharf approach
London
E16 2EQ
UK

Oct 13, 2012 at 10:40 AM Post #204 of 224
Some 2 weeks after my successful bid for the Popular 2s, and pretty much forgetting all about it and never getting a tracking number, I DID receive the well-packed product. After a couple of days, not really very interested really, I opened the package and took a look at what I had. Nothing special to look at, and sure enough the tips that came installed were quite easy to remove. I did what Sean tried and jammed the largest included tips on all the way past the second of the 2 ribs. Looks a bit too far on but workable.

Now I have to admit that I'm pretty much an IEM novice, never having managed to get them to work properly without discomfort or poor seal, and these are no exception. They sit somewhat loosely in my ears, but very comfortably and fairly stably. While I have to give them a small push to get better bass, I'm rather enjoying the sound. With a loose fit it's a bit thin overall, but very natural and extended. Holding them against my ear canals they're very nice. This is with no real burn-in. I'm pretty happy given the minimal cost.

I'm guessing that with some Comply tips, well attached, these would be really decent. But I still don't like jamming little plastic things into my ear canals.

Oct 13, 2012 at 1:07 PM Post #205 of 224
Will you also take care of the shipping from US to your London address?

Oct 14, 2012 at 4:26 AM Post #206 of 224
yes, it will included in the refund, that's why I am asking you to please use the cheapest possible return method, as I am paying the shipping, not hisound. it won't effect you anyway, as all I need is a proof of postage.

thanks

Oct 15, 2012 at 10:20 AM Post #207 of 224
something different...

I received the second unit today, and I didn't remember ordering 2 units, I received the first one Monday last week, and today I received the second one, I hope I didn't get charge twice because I'm sure that I only ordered one...

anyway, tips problem aside, the sound is actually pretty decent for the price, in fact better than Apple's old earbud, and about on par with Apple's new earpod (IMHO)

I just want to say well done to HisoundUK for sticking with us all the way through, and no doubt with customer service like this, you would be successful in whatever business you run now or in the future :)

Oct 15, 2012 at 10:44 AM Post #208 of 224
Quote:
yes, it will included in the refund, that's why I am asking you to please use the cheapest possible return method, as I am paying the shipping, not hisound. it won't effect you anyway, as all I need is a proof of postage.
thanks

Thanks. I just shipped the earphones to your London address through USPS using the cheapest option. I paid $4.56 as shipping charge.
I will PM you my details.

Oct 25, 2012 at 8:53 AM Post #210 of 224
I was contact you on ebay 22 october about that, I shipped the earphones to your London address and you not refund me or connect me .
I gave you tracking number,please refund me .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back