Hilariously Stupid Movies
Apr 20, 2012 at 10:05 PM Post #16 of 36
Just saw Super Troopers, scale of obituary made up number of funny, 8.5/10, stupidity 11/10, haven't laughed like I just did in a long time. Didn't get the ending though. Don't say what happens in the end for it may spoil the movie.

Apr 20, 2012 at 10:08 PM Post #17 of 36

Quote:

This movie is absolutely the dumbest movie I've ever seen. And I mean that in a good way
biggrin.gif

Saw it, got half way, then just couldn't watch it anymore. It made the ending of Monty Python and the Holy Grail look predictable.

Apr 20, 2012 at 10:13 PM Post #18 of 36
Talladega Nights was pretty funny lol and now I have an urge to watch it again.

Apr 20, 2012 at 10:47 PM Post #19 of 36

Quote:
^ Although D & C may have some stupid characters, the film itself is not too.

I totally agree, I should have clarified. Matthew Mcconaughey's best film, lol. 

Apr 21, 2012 at 3:34 PM Post #24 of 36
Pineapple Express was great...as was "Super"...very funny middle part of that film havent laughed that much in a long time, and its just plain stupid :p 

Another of my favourites is Grandma´s Boy, very funny...seen it about 5 times and still very funny (only film I have watched twice in one week)

You should also check out Community, its a series and its so god damn funny! And for a more serious series watch Dexter, favourite thing i have ever seen ever...period, got some dark humour in there too :p But be warned you will become addicted, every person I have reccomended it to got obsessed with it (as did I) and ended up watching the first 2 series within a month LOL so be warned...eagerly awaiting season 7 now :D I wished someone had reccomended it to me before last year! 

That should sort you out for a while haha 
tongue_smile.gif
 If not give breaking bad a watch...almost as good as Dexter IMO but not quite 
tongue.gif
 I know i went a little off topic but some GREAT shows i just couldnt leave out if you havent seen them! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back