Highest Performing Noise-Isolating IEM’s
Jun 11, 2018 at 2:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Dn2292

New Head-Fier
I am wondering what are the highest rated noise isolating IEM’s? Is it etymotic specifically the ER4XR model?

I have Shure SE 215’s and think they are nice, was considering going to a CIEM Shure Model. Would the 4XR’s be better than custom 425 or 535’s??

I know very little so please be gentle with me :>) I am not worried about sound quality because I know at this level I will be happy no matter what..... that’s how little I know..... LOL ignorance can be bliss!?!!!

Thank you in advance for your helpful guidance.

I will be putting on drummer over-ear cans on top of the iem’s To block out even more of the loud room noise. Just to give you an idea of what I plan on doing.

Ok ok I guess I can’t just leave you with that, just hanging.... you will be wondering what the heck is going on!
So I am hypersensitive to sound, and while I do enjoy high quality music, recently I have been more than my norm hyper-hypersensitive to sound. So I would like to go back to my bible study class with my wife. And it’s loud there(at least for me) so I’m thinking CIEM’s or iem’s and then (passive)drummer noise-isolating headphones on top of that.

Now one would wonder would I be able to hear during the Bible study class? Wellllllll they already have an fm system setup. Boyah!!! I have not yet looked but am sure there is an app for my iPhone for that.

So do you guys and gals think this setup might work? I have been missing for months because of my inability to interact on a normal level with people. My medical bills are huge but I think I can come up with around $500 if it means me being able to interact with people again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back