Higher volume in left speaker
Aug 22, 2010 at 6:27 PM Post #17 of 28

Quote:
I don't think anyone has mentioned the obvious test yet: turn them around and see if it changes.

And then realize that you got paranoid.

Aug 22, 2010 at 7:28 PM Post #18 of 28
Quote:

And then realize that you got paranoid.

But the fact is that the left speaker actually produce a higher volume than the right speaker in my headphone cans, read below also please if you want to contriube to this thread in a postive way. I'm trying to get serious answers.

Quote:
Tried them in my Speaker system that have an amp, have same issue as when trying them with my pc. But, if you think logical, Senns 595 are machine made, if you get copy 500 instead of copy 1000, would it really matter? Can this be a produce fail that follow a series of Senns 595 produced between a timeline? Driver problem on let's say model 1000-1500? Or does this problem occur on all Senns 595?

Aug 23, 2010 at 12:20 AM Post #19 of 28
Do you mean you hear the vocals mostly on the left side?

By all means that's normal, same thing happening to me. It's just a recording thing as the mixers find that separation easier. Bass should be dead center.

Aug 23, 2010 at 6:11 AM Post #20 of 28

Quote:
Do you mean you hear the vocals mostly on the left side?

By all means that's normal, same thing happening to me. It's just a recording thing as the mixers find that separation easier. Bass should be dead center.

Like, the melodi is also higher in the left speaker, so every catchy tune seems to come from the left speaker 30-40% more powerful than the right speaker sound-

Aug 23, 2010 at 8:12 AM Post #22 of 28

Quote:
Like, the melodi is also higher in the left speaker, so every catchy tune seems to come from the left speaker 30-40% more powerful than the right speaker sound-

Hmm, i think thats normal. I'm getting same thing with my 2 headphones. And when I switch them, the left is still louder. Like the voices are coming from that side and most of the stuff, right side has the "extra" filler stuff, and in the middle is the bass.

I thought it was also something wrong before, but it was psychological when I thought about it too much + the way the recording was made.

Also if this isnt it, maybe u have more earwax in your right ear than the left?

Aug 23, 2010 at 3:01 PM Post #24 of 28
Foobar almost always indicates a higher output on the left channel with many of my songs, so you might wanna check whether the output indication matches what you're hearing.

Also, I was worried about the same thing, but the perceived problem went away as soon as I stopped worrying.

Aug 23, 2010 at 3:17 PM Post #25 of 28

Quote:
So what do the headfiers on this forum suggest me to do? 

Return them.

Do you like'em compared to your beyers? PFF

Aug 23, 2010 at 5:15 PM Post #26 of 28

Quote:
Return them.

Do you like'em compared to your beyers? PFF

I like em better than my Beyers, returning them and they'll send me a new pair of hd 595, will the same "problem(?)" I'm dealing with now probaly occur on my new 595 also? ^^

Aug 24, 2010 at 9:58 AM Post #28 of 28
If I sent my senns in they will send me a new pair of hd 595, will the same "problem(?)" I'm dealing with now probaly occur on my new 595 also?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back