High School Musical
Mar 5, 2006 at 4:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

TheGhostBelow

100+ Head-Fier
I went to see my high school musical last night and then again tonight. I was very suprised when it went very well infact i would say it is one of the best shows i have been to not that i have been to many though. The musical was once upon a mattress and our Prince Dauntless was just amazing as was the wizard. so just wondering has anybody else ever been pleasantly suprised by a high school or non professional show?

Mar 5, 2006 at 6:52 AM Post #2 of 6
Today i went to a concert by the university symphony (conducted by David Milnes), they played Shostakovich's 9th, Alloy for orchestra and Prokofiev's 5th. the first two weren't that great, but the 5th was magnificent!
I did musicals and concerts in H.S.-dont' know why i bring that up, but it was a fun time for me.

Mar 5, 2006 at 7:20 AM Post #3 of 6
Don't kid yourselves, some of the kids in these HS shows are incredible.

I worked on the productions at my school, and I have to say that it was an awesome experience.

Mar 5, 2006 at 7:25 AM Post #4 of 6
my school is doing beauty and the beast this year. should be pretty amazing. i did the pit orch. one year and it is so much work. this year, i am just going to sit back and enjoy the show. yes.

Mar 5, 2006 at 1:58 PM Post #6 of 6
I went to a preview concert at my HS on Wednesday. The orchestra and band went to Disney on Friday to play in a small concert and they gave the school a nice presentation of some of the things that they were going to play. I really enjoyed it, the band played music from Lord of the Rings and the orchestra played some music from Pirates of the Caribbean. A lot of those kids are reaaally good...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back