High impedance for use with Mobile phone
Mar 30, 2017 at 1:18 AM Post #46 of 47
If I understood him correctly, I think he means getting the A3 in lieu of the V20, because it costs a good deal less and won't be much of a compromise/loss (or may even do better than) vs the V20 itself. Which isn't really that surprising - smartphones are hilariously expensive for what they generally offer, and more and more are just "techno jewelry" than anything else - if you need an amp, get an amp.

this was what I meant, I was talking from a performance/dollar perspective. But apparently tmobile is doing the v20 for 400 bucks plus they cover all transfer fees...

Mar 30, 2017 at 2:19 AM Post #47 of 47
If I understood him correctly, I think he means getting the A3 in lieu of the V20, because it costs a good deal less and won't be much of a compromise/loss (or may even do better than) vs the V20 itself.

this was what I meant, I was talking from a performance/dollar perspective. But apparently tmobile is doing the v20 for 400 bucks plus they cover all transfer fees...

OK...then just for future reference...this is why I thought you already bought the V20 (on credit)...
  I checked with my verizon provider this past weekend and they wouldn't let me try the thing out, they pointed me towards a dummy v20 when I told them I clearly came to test out the variety of headphones I bothered to bring out there.Also the phone is like 600 bucks now and apparently verizon did away with the 2 year contract upgrades so now I'm on the hook for the full price of the phone... the a3 is 50 bucks. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back