high end IEM for music and gaming
Jul 30, 2022 at 2:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Symbiose

New Head-Fier
I'm searching for a cost no object IEM, summit-fi, will use it for music genre like metal, rock and to play competitive pc games. So, a iem with a lot of details, imaging and soundstage will be welcome. Need some indications.

Jul 31, 2022 at 8:52 PM Post #3 of 10
Audeze Euclid, detailed, good mids and treble, great bass but they can sound dark depending on source gear.

Aug 1, 2022 at 3:36 AM Post #4 of 10
Jewel.

Jan 3, 2024 at 10:09 AM Post #7 of 10
I'm searching for a cost no object IEM, summit-fi, will use it for music genre like metal, rock and to play competitive pc games. So, a iem with a lot of details, imaging and soundstage will be welcome. Need some indications.
FiR RN6 would be my first thought. Multiverse Mentor would be my second, but close to first. Campfire Trifecta could be awesome, or it could be terrible for gaming - not sure. The Elysian Annihilator might work, but I've never heard it myself.

Jan 4, 2024 at 6:29 AM Post #8 of 10
I tried a friend's Moondrop Blessing 2 Dusks for gaming, I think the soundstage is pretty good, not so "in my head" and is not too bassy, if you want to use it for long sessions without ear fatigue. Might be an outdated recommendation though

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2024 at 1:08 PM Post #9 of 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back