High-end IEM for Minibox E+?
Nov 3, 2009 at 10:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

tnmike1

Headphoneus Supremus
Use the Ety4P with my Minibox but looking for another pair to go with them. After reading the large Minibox review threads, I'm under the impression I need IEMs with a high impedence. Does this rule out the UM3X Westone 3 and others in this range???

Suggestions please. Don't want custom-moulds--just a good universal IEM to go with the Minibox

Nov 4, 2009 at 4:23 AM Post #2 of 4
What sound are you looking to achieve? Is it a sound or comfort issue that's driving the change?

Personally I consider my ER-4P + Minibox E+ (with bass boost switch on) to be my best sounding portable rig.

Nov 4, 2009 at 1:10 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by lightbulbjim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What sound are you looking to achieve? Is it a sound or comfort issue that's driving the change?

Personally I consider my ER-4P + Minibox E+ (with bass boost switch on) to be my best sounding portable rig.

Curiousity of sound change. Have read the thread on the UM3X and the Minibox thread. Agree with you that the ER4p-Minibox is a phenomenal combination. Just wondering what else is out there.

Listen to symphony, lots of classical and female jazz singers. So in those genres the Etys do sparkle. Maybe I'm where I'm supposed to be in this and just don't know it????

Nov 9, 2009 at 11:58 PM Post #4 of 4
i want to ask you, i have PK1, ER4S, UE5 EB, Re0. I want to buy a amp but i dont have enough money to buy Minibox and i must sell 2 of them. I really like the sound of PK1 and Re0, they can pair with Minibox ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back