High End Audio Show? Here's what we saw!
Jun 19, 2023 at 2:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8
Golden Sound and DMS travel across Europe to Munich's High-End audio show, visiting Sennheiser, Chord, and Warwick Acoustic along the way. In this video we'll also talk about some of the stand out pieces of gear, speakers, and headphones from the show.

Join our Discord server: https://go.headphones.com/discord

Jun 19, 2023 at 7:09 PM Post #2 of 8
More and more I get a feeling about headphones.com that it is too much ado about nothing...

Jun 19, 2023 at 7:20 PM Post #3 of 8
More and more I get a feeling about headphones.com that it is too much ado about nothing...

Can you explain more about what you mean?

Jun 19, 2023 at 7:28 PM Post #4 of 8
Can you explain more about what you mean?
Are people asked to explain their glorious impressions of $ multi-K cables similarly? :)

But sure - this one, promotion of the recent red Truthear, the article of one of headphones.com guys on cables that was so much more hoopla than substance.
I hope that it should be sufficient to justify my personal impressions.

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2023 at 8:15 PM Post #5 of 8
Are people asked to explain their glorious impressions of $ multi-K cables similarly? :)

But sure - this one, promotion of the recent red Truthear, the article of one of headphones.com guys on cables that was so much more hoopla than substance.
I hope that it should be sufficient to justify my personal impressions.

I don’t follow. Can you link the articles in question?

Jun 19, 2023 at 8:44 PM Post #6 of 8
I don’t follow. Can you link the articles in question?
So you are not just a beleiver, right? :)

OK.
Here is the "Project Red"
promotion - does not seem to get much traction...

For the cables - here is the Youtube link
(youtube is blocked on my devices; hope the llnk works) - this video is so much show/BS rather that any substance (sure the resistive load attenuates, the drastic examples are plain trivial and does not approach any complexity).

I hope that is enough to "follow", I may not further respond to sidetrack questions.

Jun 19, 2023 at 11:46 PM Post #7 of 8

OK.

(youtube is blocked on my devices; hope the llnk works) - this video is so much show/BS rather that any substance (sure the resistive load attenuates, the drastic examples are plain trivial and does not approach any complexity).

I hope that is enough to "follow", I may not further respond to sidetrack questions.
???

Jun 20, 2023 at 12:01 AM Post #8 of 8

OK.

Aww, their just trying to sell you a pair of headphones/ amp/ DAC...whatever.. It's how they make their living, nothing more, nothing less. I try to support the industry, but only where I see real value, there is value to be had.. 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back