HifimanHM-801 review
Mar 19, 2010 at 3:00 PM Post #2 of 5
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f15/hi...:regular_smile
regular_smile .gif

Mar 21, 2010 at 6:54 AM Post #3 of 5
Really interesting stuff guys, i have read the articles. The ipod quality seems to be the most inferior compared to zune or others. The only advantage from it, is that you can plug it everywhere...more universal device.

Nov 15, 2010 at 2:40 PM Post #4 of 5
Hi.
I don't know if my question,has to be hear,so you can move it accordingly.
How can I put music in the SDHC cards,via computer?Directly putting the card into the HM801,or via a card reader,attached to a USB port of the computer?
Theodore.

Nov 21, 2010 at 5:23 AM Post #5 of 5

Hi.
I put this post here,because I don’t know where to put it.
I downloaded a 24/88.2  sample from Linn Recods,and it was OK,and I enjoyed the music very much.So,I decided to buy the Vivaldi “4 Seasons”,from Linn Records,as well,but  I can’t hear the music.
The 18 files,are displayed,but not played.
There is a symbol also,on top of the display,that is like [#],and when I press some button,to play the collection,the list vanishes,and I see again the “my favorite”,on top of the display.
If I press continuisly the central button of the 5 ones,I see the # sumbol changing to A,B,C,etc,to Z.
I took another Kingston SDHC, class 4 ,32Gb card,and I put the same files in,but Hifiman,failed to read.
Is there a issue here,or I have done something stupid ?
Theodore.
Edit.
I put some songs,that I had in my computer,192Kbps each,and they are played veery well.
Edit 2. Seige of alarm.
The files,were wma,which Hifiman does not play.
I converted them to flac,and olala,what a sound!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back