HIFIMAN Valentine's Day Sale!
Feb 9, 2024 at 8:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15
Listen to the sound of love this Valentine's Day with our irresistible headphone deals! Don't miss out on our Valentine's Day sale – visit our website today to find the perfect pair of headphones for your loved one!

Shop Now:
https://store.hifiman.com/clearance-sales

111.jpg

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Feb 10, 2024 at 3:20 PM Post #2 of 15
Most of the deals are quite good, but the only headphones I'm actually interested in have really bad offers.

The Arya variants have huge discounts, except for the organic which has only 100,- off. Every dealer at every time can offer that deal...

Also Susvara only 25% off... Not nearly as good of a deal as the rest.

I feel forced to pass on that again

Feb 10, 2024 at 4:18 PM Post #3 of 15
I already ordered the Svanar Wireless LE -- $199, which is $100 off of the regular price of $299.

Feb 10, 2024 at 6:45 PM Post #5 of 15
It is the open box Susvara, it was always 25% off even withought this sale.
Exactly my point.

Both Susvara and Arya Organic can be had at this price at any time.

Those two are the only cans from Hifiman I might be tempted to buy if they had deals similar to the rest...

Feb 12, 2024 at 1:47 AM Post #7 of 15
There is no sale here. They just put all their refurb and clearance products up priced the same as 6 months ago.

Feb 13, 2024 at 12:08 PM Post #8 of 15
That Arya's gotta be the best bargain in headphones.

Glad to see those closed cans are at their actual prices, LOL.

Feb 17, 2024 at 9:04 AM Post #13 of 15
lmk once u get em, im interested
Well…. A mixed bag from me. 😅

They SOUND GREAT to me — clean, superb imaging, nice soundstage for an IEM, stay in my ears while I’m working out without needing constant adjustment…

….bur that’s with Spinfit W1 tips because the stock tips all sucked for my ears, were too small, and DID require occasional adjustment as they would slip out of my canal just enough to break the seal and destroyed the sound.

Worse, these tips do NOT fit in the case, so it does NOT charge (LED in case) until I take off the tips and put them in “naked” into the case.

Also, I am a profuse sweat-producing person (yes, I know, gross), and sure enough, my SWEAT DROPS at one point during my workout turned on ANC, ruining the sound and bringing it DOWN about 4-5 dB and I had to fidget with the finicky touch controls for several minutes until I accidentally hit transparency mode then finally somehow accidentally stumbled back into HiFi mode — and I still don’t know how I did it. 😂

So… I LOVE them so much I will try to memorize the touch controls but I HATE touch controls and every TWS I have that I CAN disable touch controls, I DO. 😅

IMG_9649.jpeg
IMG_9650.jpeg

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2024 at 8:44 PM Post #15 of 15
These from the HiFiMan online shop.
Picked up a pair of "refurbished" HE1000se, with discount for $1,710 all in (no tax or shipping, + they shipped from NY).

They appear brand new. Great sound. Lucky day for me. I thought I loved my Arya v2's... These things hit it well out of the park.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back