Hifiman Serenade - Himalaya Pro R2R DAC headamp all-in-one
Apr 2, 2024 at 2:31 AM Post #242 of 252
OK. Is the Hifiman Goldenwave Serenade [Chinese market version] with bluetooth 110v compatible? I see them on Ebay.

I was REALLY hoping for an all in one unit since I use bluetooth all the time. And what is the "Upgradeable Digital Module"? Does that mean they can load firmware to it or something?

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2024 at 4:31 AM Post #247 of 252
it worked then when you turn off it cannot detect and after a few times on and off it works again. thats pre2024. have not tried till now as Hifiman claims they getting the Tidal certification. When it works direct tidal connect stream with network cables sounded the best.

Apr 8, 2024 at 5:29 AM Post #248 of 252
I checked mine this weekend. Everything works fine via LAN on Tidal. Version without BT.
Just be sure to check cable also. I had no connection with one off internet cables, don't know why... Light at back of Serenade must blink the same way like on a PC

Apr 20, 2024 at 3:48 PM Post #251 of 252
Roon has a feature called "volume adjustment when loudness is unknown". Tweaked that and no more low volume noise out of the amp on the Serenade. Been giving the Serenade's amp more time since the adjustment and it performs quite well. It's a nice change up when I want to give the V222 a rest.

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:18 AM Post #252 of 252
Roon has a feature called "volume adjustment when loudness is unknown". Tweaked that and no more low volume noise out of the amp on the Serenade. Been giving the Serenade's amp more time since the adjustment and it performs quite well. It's a nice change up when I want to give the V222 a rest.
I don't hear such noise on my Serenade. Tried different iems, up to 119 db/Vrms 18 ohm.
But i'll try roon and compare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back