HIFIMAN HM601 Unbox-Review
Dec 14, 2010 at 11:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

mangamonster

100+ Head-Fier
Hey Guys,

I've uploaded another unbox video review and this time around its the awesome HIFIMAN HM601 audio player. It's very similar to my sflo2 in regards to SQ, but the 601 edges it out in body, richness, and timbre (although a bit more colored). All in all, it's the best DAP I've laid my ears on and is perfect for those of you who enjoy a rich and musical sound quality, IMO.

Thanks to those of you who have been watching my videos and commenting...it keeps me turning out more vids! :)

Unbox Review
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaXriKhgowE&hd=1

Also, I'll be getting my hands on HRT's brand new iStreamer unit. A TRUE DAC designed for the iPod, iPad and iPhone. HRT has been working with Apple for the digital to analog conversion rights, and it's finally here. This is pretty big news for a lot of the iProduct fans here on the boards. I'm an iPad owner, so I'm super excited as well.

Will post when the review is up !
gs1000.gif

Cheers~

-Davy

Dec 14, 2010 at 1:30 PM Post #3 of 3
Thanks for the video.  I quite enjoyed watching it last night and is definitely the best video review of it (is there actually any other ones for the 601 yet?).  I ordered mine on saturday so we'll see when it gets here.  Since i'm in canada i'm thinking they might ship from their asian store instead of the american one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back