HIFIMAN HM-601 and HM-602 manual PDF download link.
Mar 21, 2011 at 4:21 PM Post #3 of 6
ah! thx indeed... been wondering. if you don't mind, a little proof-reading:

cover: Affordable, not Sffordable

A intro: its, not it's (same again in B intro)

p7: frozen, not freezed

Mar 22, 2011 at 1:37 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:
You do realize the company is based in China, so errors like the ones you mention can happen. Even with USA base corporations.

of course. in fact I realize those same kinds of mistakes happen right here in the US, too. everyone can make a typo, but I thought, why not help out a bit - often a fresh pair of eyes sees things that those who've stared at their screen for a long time no longer see as easily. I make mistakes all the time, but I also think that a manual can be proofed in iterations. if they don't care, fine - but if they do, they might be glad to make corrections.

Oct 31, 2011 at 8:38 PM Post #6 of 6
"4. All of damage byman-made(tear open the horsing, tear off the sticker, unnormally using),or losing this card, we will not guarantee."  - the last line of the HM-602 Guarantee Card which I just received!

Clearly the manual still needs some work, and not just for the language; more description of the functional usage would be nice - to non audiophiles. However, I like the Guarantee Card (not to mention the product) too much to return it !:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back