Hifiman HE1000-SE
Oct 14, 2023 at 2:15 PM Post #4,516 of 5,216
Hi all,
I own the Arya Stealth ... I was thinking about purchasing the He1000se now that is on sale. Do you know if sound-wise there are many differences? is a better choice the Arya organic? Do you know any other headphone that can complement the Arya Stealth between $1000-2000?
HE1000SE has more complete micro detail, micro texture, with "sharper" structure of pin point imaging. Treble response also become more fluid and smoother, combine with more solid Midrange/Bass presentation.

ZMF Auteur Classic should do the job well.

Oct 14, 2023 at 2:19 PM Post #4,517 of 5,216
HE1000SE has more complete micro detail, micro texture, with "sharper" structure of pin point imaging. Treble response also become more fluid and smoother, combine with more solid Midrange/Bass presentation.

ZMF Auteur Classic should do the job well.
Hi,
thank you for the reply. Is the He1000se an upgrade over the arya Stealth? or the presentation is different?

Oct 14, 2023 at 2:26 PM Post #4,519 of 5,216
Hi,
thank you for the reply. Is the He1000se an upgrade over the arya Stealth? or the presentation is different?
Depends. In general they still have same dna. Airy, bright, sweet, spacious sounding headphone. You won't mistaken it as a headphone from ZMF/Audeze/Abyss etc. it still deliver strong hifiman house sound. However they don't sound identical. Arya is brighter with more lively notes, more aggressive for bite/impact. HE1000SE is a bit more relax.

Oct 14, 2023 at 2:27 PM Post #4,520 of 5,216
Hi all,
I own the Arya Stealth ... I was thinking about purchasing the He1000se now that is on sale. Do you know if sound-wise there are many differences? is a better choice the Arya organic? Do you know any other headphone that can complement the Arya Stealth between $1000-2000?
Get the HE1000SE and don’t look back. That’s a headphone that can do it all. It’s the only headphone at that price I feel that can compete with all TOTL Headohones. IMHO.

Oct 14, 2023 at 2:28 PM Post #4,522 of 5,216
Thanks! The ZMF auteur classic will complement better the Arya stealth over the He1000se? What are the main differences between these two?

My take for "complement" is another headphone that sound significantly different in character. Yes, ZMF should be a great choice.

Oct 14, 2023 at 2:42 PM Post #4,526 of 5,216
My take for "complement" is another headphone that sound significantly different in character. Yes, ZMF should be a great choice.
I agree 100%. I have the SE and the atrium and I believe they are an excellent compliment to each other. Also, if you live in the US and you order from Audio 46, they have a great return policy and will give you some times, better than advertised price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back