HifiMan Customer Service (Bad Experience)
Oct 21, 2023 at 5:54 AM Post #16 of 20
The non compatible headband that I bought second hand was so easy to install, it's way more comfortable than the stock one, at least for my head, basically i don't feel any headband on my head! (first impressions)
And I installed also a different grill, they sound better now for my taste, slightly more soundstage and bass more controlled and less aggressive! I absolutely love it!
1000014551.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2023 at 2:40 AM Post #17 of 20
The Hybrid Headband is badly hurting my head after long listening sessions, I can only wear them for 1 hour without feeling the pain, so I decided to buy the Dekoni Nuggets and give them a try.
Now I'm not sure if It's better using the nuggets on the original headband or on the Hybrid one, any opinions while I wait for the delivery?
Wich one is going to stick better and make less pain?
They should be delivered before the end of October, hopefully.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2024 at 12:20 PM Post #18 of 20
A little late here but I see that the HE6se V2 refurb is till available direct from HiFiMan to US/CAN for $509USD as of this date, 15 Feb 2024.

Very tempting but not sure as it's so heavily discounted. Says mint condition with full accessories.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2024 at 6:12 PM Post #20 of 20
A little late here but I see that the HE6se V2 refurb is till available direct from HiFiMan to US/CAN for $509USD as of this date, 15 Feb 2024.

Very tempting but not sure as it's so heavily discounted. Says mint condition with full accessories.

Any thoughts?
They're definitely not mint condition. The open-box ones usually are, but the refurb ones can come with blemishes. "The refurbished products have been thoroughly inspected and are all tested in good working condition but may have parts replaced by the factory (as needed) and cosmetic defects." I bought a pair, and they sound good if you can power them, but they definitely came in used condition with a scratch on the headband. FYSA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back