Hifiman Arya Organic v. Hifiman HE1000 (Stealth) v. Audeze LCD-X
Jul 20, 2023 at 3:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

JrOcinthepark

Head-Fier
Primarily listen to EDM, little hip hop, little rock. Of the above three, which is the best option? With the HE1000's price drop, it comes down to a similar price range of the other two products mentioned above. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Aug 17, 2023 at 8:07 PM Post #3 of 5
If you're a basshead you want the LCD X 2021. It's weight doesn't bother me and many users, but that's subjective. It will hit much harder. The Arya Organic will give you more neutral bass (fuller than other Arya's but not that deep) and and a wider soundstage.

Aug 19, 2023 at 2:38 PM Post #4 of 5
Just for the genres you say I would go for an LCD X. The bass is very nice, the treble is restrained (I think for the genres you listen to that matters). The only drawback is the weight (600 grams) but the construction and materials and cable are much better than Hifiman.
Hifiman are great for acoustics, concerts, orchestras and music that needs a wide stage and layering but they are bright and can be a problem if you are sensitive to that frequency, in my opinion.

Aug 20, 2023 at 12:06 PM Post #5 of 5
LCDX with a slight bass boost is the best open back headphone I've ever heard for Hip-Hop.

HE1000V2 is amazing for EDM with a huge soundstage. HE1000V3 Stealth just adds a lot more 12K energy and shrinks the soundstage. I sold mine super fast as they’re really bright. HE1000V2 is the best in the HiFiMan Egg shaped lineup in my experience. For Hip-Hop and rock they’re okay but I still prefer the slam of the LCDX with a bass boost.

I haven’t heard the Organic so I don’t have a valid opinion on that headphone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back