HIFIMAN Arya - Arya Stealth - Arya Organic :: Impressions Thread
May 21, 2023 at 4:54 AM Post #9,903 of 11,883
Cool, that was one of my main issues with the Steath. I loved the quality of the bass, but as a bass player, I felt it needed just a bit more volume, so I'm happy to hear the Organic has more bass. Thanks : )
And also different reverb because of the wooden enclosures.

May 21, 2023 at 5:35 AM Post #9,905 of 11,883
Oh, that's interesting. I'd always thought the wood was simply a cosmetic touch, but if the enclosure is wood, then I can certainly see that making a difference. Very interesting.
Wooden enclosures have different damping effect.

May 21, 2023 at 6:01 AM Post #9,906 of 11,883
I think that we should start a new thread because this one looks and sounds different.
Congratulations! I hope you are enjoying listening to them - I look forward to hearing your listening impressions & a review if you would be down for that, because I am very much considering an upgrade from my Stealths to either these or the HE1000v3 (Stealth).

My main concern if that's OK - how does the soundstage on these compare to the Arya Stealth?

May 21, 2023 at 6:32 AM Post #9,907 of 11,883
Congratulations! I hope you are enjoying listening to them - I look forward to hearing your listening impressions & a review if you would be down for that, because I am very much considering an upgrade from my Stealths to either these or the HE1000v3 (Stealth).

My main concern if that's OK - how does the soundstage on these compare to the Arya Stealth?
I have the Arya Stealth so I will do a comparison in the review but I don't know when I will have the sample.

May 21, 2023 at 8:24 AM Post #9,914 of 11,883
Wow this sounds very ZMFish, a wooden chamber with a dampening effect.

I really hope the treble isn't too spicy, that's one thing that's keeping me from Hifiman headphones. More bass is great though!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back