HIFIMAN Arya - Arya Stealth - Arya Organic :: Impressions Thread
May 11, 2023 at 2:29 AM Post #9,796 of 11,880
Anybody running the Arya SE with a Bifrost 2 -> Gustard H16 ? I'm currently going Modi 3+ to the H16, and so far it's fantastic but now I'm itching to see if jumping to the Bifrost 2 would be worth the cost. Thanks!
Read/heared good stories about the bifrost2/64 but then I would suggest have a listen to the gustard r26 as well

May 16, 2023 at 5:13 AM Post #9,801 of 11,880
May 16, 2023 at 5:28 AM Post #9,802 of 11,880
May 16, 2023 at 9:48 AM Post #9,804 of 11,880
https://store.hifiman.com/index.php/arya-organic.html

Hifiman has released a new variant called the 'Organic' - am kinda curious as to what the difference between this and my v3s are. Looking forward to seeing reviews
Looks so ugly. I like the new silver Ananda design but this one imo looks really bad. Impedance is different though so i'm curious about that part. What are the differences i wonder.

May 16, 2023 at 10:12 AM Post #9,805 of 11,880
Looks so ugly. I like the new silver Ananda design but this one imo looks really bad. Impedance is different though so i'm curious about that part. What are the differences i wonder.
it al depends on taste, when I got my car there were a lot of metal and shiny black parts in the dasboard, I selected dark nut wood for all those parts as a option, had to pay premium for that as well

May 16, 2023 at 10:22 AM Post #9,807 of 11,880
I think it looks okay but I am fatigued with trying to keep up with their headphone lines. This is now the 4th revision for the Arya? I wish they would just release a new product, call it a new product with new technology instead of coming out with 4 diff revisions of the same headphone.

May 16, 2023 at 10:25 AM Post #9,808 of 11,880
I think it looks okay but I am fatigued with trying to keep up with their headphone lines. This is now the 4th revision for the Arya? I wish they would just release a new product, call it a new product with new technology instead of coming out with 4 diff revisions of the same headphone.
just like Microsoft build after build after build but still the same OS... yes they just should launch a new model to keep things clear indeed.

May 16, 2023 at 10:46 AM Post #9,809 of 11,880
I think it looks okay but I am fatigued with trying to keep up with their headphone lines
If at least they would indicate in the documentation what the sound changes are with respect to the previous version, the potential buyer would be less confused. Organic? What does it mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back