HIFIMAN Arya - Arya Stealth - Arya Organic :: Impressions Thread
May 3, 2021 at 9:52 AM Post #3,586 of 11,868
Not me, but I am also still on the question of the right amp/DAC as I need a solution that can be brought to different rooms etc. Currently thinking about the Sony ta zh1es.. anyone has that one and runs the Arya with it ? I think I can get it cheaper in used than a hugo2.

May 3, 2021 at 1:41 PM Post #3,588 of 11,868
Anyone has Arya and FA-10 amp ?

May 4, 2021 at 7:18 AM Post #3,590 of 11,868
Jumped the gun and grabbed an Arya yesterday for a very decent price. Went in blind but from my experience with previous headphone endeavours as well as reading about the Arya’s key signature features I think it’ll fit right in.

PS: for EU buyers, there are a bunch of brand new Arya’s in Hifiman’s EU warehouse, can be combined with the clearance sale codes as well. :)

May 4, 2021 at 8:12 AM Post #3,591 of 11,868
PS: for EU buyers, there are a bunch of brand new Arya’s in Hifiman’s EU warehouse, can be combined with the clearance sale codes as well. :)

Do you have a link ?

May 4, 2021 at 9:33 AM Post #3,592 of 11,868
Do you have a link ?
You can buy it straight from the Hifiman webshop, they will automatically use the best logistical route that’s available. (If in stock that is)

You can always ask customer service before you go ahead and order, just to be on the safe side. I specifically asked them about their EU warehouse in Poland to avoid paying unnecessary tax on a product that already includes tax. :)

Last edited:
May 4, 2021 at 12:13 PM Post #3,595 of 11,868
Has anyone replaced the stock Arya cable with another or more cables and what are your impressions ?
The Arya cable is actually pretty good apart from the length.
Sound quality was surprising for a Hifiman cable

May 4, 2021 at 12:13 PM Post #3,596 of 11,868
I found the stock cable to be a bit stiff and unwieldy.

May 4, 2021 at 12:46 PM Post #3,597 of 11,868
The same observations, both in terms of stiffness (luckily my Cardas is like cooked spaghetti), and in the quality of the sound It seems that in HFM they put emphasis on sound adding quality cable to the whole package and less on luxury headphones, although the quality of construction is not so bad, the plastic is quality and the grill is aluminum, the cushions are super comfortable.

May 4, 2021 at 2:18 PM Post #3,598 of 11,868
Has anyone replaced the stock Arya cable with another or more cables and what are your impressions ?
To my ears, the Signum+ cable from Arctic is better than than the stock (which is quite ok, except for the stiffnes)

May 4, 2021 at 2:58 PM Post #3,599 of 11,868
To my ears, the Signum+ cable from Arctic is better than than the stock (which is quite ok, except for the stiffnes)
It's silver? I'm thinking of buying one, maybe with a touch of palladium, I remember the jump in overall sound quality when I replaced the AresII with a Penon Leo + cable on the Fearless S8f.
adedd
All the cables in my system are made of copper because I built my current system for the HD540RG which is thin in bass (although it can surprise in depth and texture)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back