Hifigo feedback on shipping options in Europe?
Mar 27, 2024 at 7:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Vincent Thys

New Head-Fier
Hi all,

I live in Belgium/Europe which means that in normal circumstances I have to pay an import fee + 21% VAT when ordering outside EU. Hifigo has options with all taxes and duty paid. I don't know but I have a hunch there's factors not included.

Any advice/feedback would be greatly appreciated. Tnx.

Mar 29, 2024 at 10:22 AM Post #3 of 12
It should be fine, they know their stuff. I've ordered from hifigo a while ago and more recently from Linsoul. Linsoul has same shipping options and they work :)

Mar 29, 2024 at 1:07 PM Post #7 of 12
Mar 29, 2024 at 2:03 PM Post #8 of 12
Hi all,

I live in Belgium/Europe which means that in normal circumstances I have to pay an import fee + 21% VAT when ordering outside EU. Hifigo has options with all taxes and duty paid. I don't know but I have a hunch there's factors not included.

Any advice/feedback would be greatly appreciated. Tnx.
No issue with Belgium Customs from Hifigo... just select priority shipping on checkout.

Mar 29, 2024 at 2:05 PM Post #9 of 12
Mar 29, 2024 at 4:43 PM Post #11 of 12
I've placed many orders at Audiophonics, have one on the way right now as well.
I placed my first ever order with HifiGo last week, very excited to see how it goes, as the Danish tax government is quite strict. 😑

Mar 30, 2024 at 3:37 AM Post #12 of 12
Well, scratch that, I just asked them to cancel my order. They pulled the old " In stock when you place the order - Out of stock when they have to ship it" trick on me. Not gonna wait til "maybe mid April" for something that was in stock when I ordered it over a week ago ☹️ (They did offer me some bonus points as compensation)
They have been quick to respond to my messages, but let's see how it goes when I want to cancel the order...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back