Hidizs AP60
Nov 23, 2016 at 10:22 PM Post #241 of 773
  well, i just ordered one to use with bluetooth. Going to be interesting to see how it compares to the xperia mini pro I now use for bt music.

Got it for 68.31$ the lowest i could find.  Did get a bt mp3 player some time ago, ruizu, for 20$ but its menu is almost unusable.

The link please where you got it for $68.31.

Nov 24, 2016 at 9:20 AM Post #244 of 773
lol, stop showing me these cheap prices, i already got my xduuo x3, and i got the M1 coming in a couple of weeks now i just ordered this.Hope they do a firmware update soon, that is one of the reason why i just place the order.

Nov 25, 2016 at 5:01 AM Post #245 of 773
I have to point out it's absolutely remarkable how patient everyone here is being, while waiting for their digital output to be enabled. Most of the time audiophiles have the patience of a heroin addict! I imagine if I'd ordered one in the last massdrop, I'd have demanded my money back inside of a week, for being "lied to in the promotional info." Which would be true, the theoretical D-out function is the sole reason this is even on my radar. The apt-x is nice, but it's certainly not enough to go buy a new product over.

All in all, it appears rushing the AP60 to the market way way WAY early was a smart move by Hizdis. They got to soak up who knows how many hundred sales who are now "locked in" to their brand, and aren't even paying much of a reputational price, if any at all--if they come through with their promised firmware this month, they'll be looked upon as heroes! Or at least as a solid company. I'm not saying any of this is bad or that they aren't a great company, I just would have expected a little more name-calling at least. "You're going to be the next LH Labs, jerkoffs!," that sort of thing.

Nov 25, 2016 at 5:08 AM Post #246 of 773
I have to point out it's absolutely remarkable how patient everyone here is being, while waiting for their digital output to be enabled. Most of the time audiophiles have the patience of a heroin addict! I imagine if I'd ordered one in the last massdrop, I'd have demanded my money back inside of a week, for being "lied to in the promotional info." Which would be true, the theoretical D-out function is the sole reason this is even on my radar. The apt-x is nice, but it's certainly not enough to go buy a new product over.

All in all, it appears rushing the AP60 to the market way way WAY early was a smart move by Hizdis. They got to soak up who knows how many hundred sales who are now "locked in" to their brand, and aren't even paying much of a reputational price, if any at all--if they come through with their promised firmware this month, they'll be looked upon as heroes! Or at least as a solid company. I'm not saying any of this is bad or that they aren't a great company, I just would have expected a little more name-calling at least. "You're going to be the next LH Labs, jerkoffs!," that sort of thing.

This is the cheapest transport(DAP, not a mobile) available right now in market.
I will buy once the digital out feature is out !

Nov 27, 2016 at 8:25 AM Post #249 of 773
hi
first  thanks for the support HIDIZS TEAM very fast answer and really  try to solve problems!!!
DAC USB is efficient with WINDOWS VISTA ( update REALTEK SOUNDCARD  TO get WDM AP60 DRIVER and now is good)
very good player in BT with car system !!
AP60 is going to be an excellent dap , sound fonctions ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back