Hidizs AP60
Nov 5, 2016 at 5:15 AM Post #211 of 773
when can we expect dac output feature ?
Any ETA ?

Any other suggestion with micro usb dac out ? No usb c out like shanling m1.. else i would have bought...

Nov 5, 2016 at 7:18 AM Post #214 of 773
I got the USB Driver from Hidizs by email.

Installation works as described. Thanks to DavidRrofel.

If you see in the Device Manager that  "AP60 WDM Audio" not installed. You could manually install the driver.

right click on above device >Update Driver Software >Browse my computer for driver software >Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer>Audio Video Game Controller
scroll down to "Thesyscon" on the left window and left click on this
choose AP60 on the right window.

And now you can use the AP60 from the windows speaker menu, if you not have an ASIO-enabled software player.

Nov 6, 2016 at 9:40 PM Post #215 of 773
Question? When you in a song list, do you have to tap the arrow down or up to go to each song or can you hold the arrows down to move through the list?
I got the USB Driver from Hidizs by email.

Installation works as described. Thanks to DavidRrofel.

If you see in the Device Manager that  "AP60 WDM Audio" not installed. You could manually install the driver.

right click on above device >Update Driver Software >Browse my computer for driver software >Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer>Audio Video Game Controller
scroll down to "Thesyscon" on the left window and left click on this
choose AP60 on the right window.

And now you can use the AP60 from the windows speaker menu, if you not have an ASIO-enabled software player.

Nov 7, 2016 at 2:53 AM Post #216 of 773
Question? When you in a song list, do you have to tap the arrow down or up to go to each song or can you hold the arrows down to move through the list?

You can hold arrow keys for continue scrolling.
If you know desired entry is on the end of the list, you can scroll backwards on the first entry and skips to the end of the list.

Nov 7, 2016 at 1:53 PM Post #219 of 773
Hopefully the next 4 DAPs will have less hiss and a ruler-flat unloaded frequency response. 
ph34r.gif

Nov 7, 2016 at 2:11 PM Post #220 of 773
Hopefully the next 4 DAPs will have less hiss and a ruler-flat unloaded frequency response. :ph34r:

I hope so too. There's the AP80, 100S, 300 and 500.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back