Hidizs AP60
Dec 16, 2016 at 12:27 PM Post #301 of 773
My neighbor has both the AP60 and that "other" player with the scroll wheel.  I played with both.  I know the AP60 has some sensitive closely spaced controls, but... That "other" player was so small it was hard to hold it and scroll.  I'll bet you could get used to it, but, when strapped on a Fiio or a Mojo, it seemed like it would be clumsy.  At that point, i would prefer the sensitive little buttons.  

I've got both as well and my experience is the opposite so YMMW (as usual)...

Dec 16, 2016 at 3:29 PM Post #303 of 773
I just updated the AP60 to 1.01beta...

The USB DAC Audio Output is indeed working now!

Le unrelated photo of my Chord Mojo.

Right now, I have it connected to my Chord Mojo and it works just fine.

Time to test it more and add half of a star to my review then...

Dec 18, 2016 at 1:36 AM Post #307 of 773

I already did but the choice of devices doesn't show tusbaudio driver option

Hmm, that's strange.

Was the installation of the drivers successful? Did you perform a reboot?

Have you had ASIO4All already installed before?

Here's what I would do:

Uninstall the TUSBAudio driver, re-install them and perform a reboot.

If the driver still doesn't show up:

Uninstall it, download and install ASIO4All, perform a reboot, try to install the TUSBAudio drivers again.

Dec 19, 2016 at 8:38 AM Post #311 of 773
At las, i ordered to pair with Mojo.

Let see which combo sounds better

Ap60 + mojo or
Oneplus one uapp + mojo

personally i want both sounds to be same or ap60 should sounds better..

Dec 21, 2016 at 12:23 PM Post #314 of 773
Really like using this player, the only thing is I've found the battery life shocking - even when switched off it loses charge very quickly going from fully charged to empty in less than a week when not in use, and only lasting a few hours when playing. Wondering if I have a defective player, or if anyone else has found the same?

Dec 21, 2016 at 1:31 PM Post #315 of 773
[...] going from fully charged to empty in less than a week when not in use, and only lasting a few hours when playing.

That seems rather strange - I haven't turned my unit on once since the last firmware before 1.01 was released, and there was still some battery capacity left for installing the new update and to extensively test it with my Chord Mojo.

When it's turned off, is it sitting somewhere where it is really cold or especially hot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back