Hidizs AP200
Jan 4, 2018 at 1:37 AM Post #2 of 91
last I read someone claimed fraud regarding their Indigo go campaign......

Jan 4, 2018 at 10:25 AM Post #4 of 91
Their IDGG page is now closed, no more purchase, but backers can post comment though.

My guess is that Hidizs wants to (a) correct the problems with the AP200 before selling anymore, and (b) finish delivering units to those who haven't received. At this point I think it would be VERY helpful if Hidizs were to start a thread related to the current status of the AP200 including the challenges they are currently experiencing. This would help to bring more understanding to the community - especially to those who have yet to receive their unit.

Jan 4, 2018 at 12:57 PM Post #5 of 91
Thanks for the feedback. Interesting as I received an AP200 purchased via Ali Express. The unit is working great with no issues on WiFi , etc. The only minor issue is the keyboard calibration may be a bit off. The unit cam in with the 0.21 Beta. I have not upgraded to 0.22

Jan 4, 2018 at 1:03 PM Post #6 of 91
IF anyone wants one badly enough, then penon audio has it in stock.

Jan 4, 2018 at 5:41 PM Post #7 of 91
Thanks for the feedback. Interesting as I received an AP200 purchased via Ali Express. The unit is working great with no issues on WiFi , etc. The only minor issue is the keyboard calibration may be a bit off. The unit cam in with the 0.21 Beta. I have not upgraded to 0.22

Are you a backer from IDGG or KS? That's very weird if you are a backer but your package came from Ali. At least you have your AP200 to appreciate.

Jan 4, 2018 at 7:40 PM Post #8 of 91
Obviously he is not a backer. You can get the player from retailer like Ali, penon much faster than the backer.

Right after the ringing guy posted hidizs' promise that they won't sell to retailer until they finished shipping to all backers, the old thread was moderated and guess now closed.

Jan 5, 2018 at 1:31 AM Post #9 of 91
I was wondering about the AP200 master thread too. I'm actually one of the KS backers that received their unit last month. I ordered the 128GB model with Rosewood back panel, and the issues with mine appear to be minimal compared to others. The wifi signal and bluetooth signal is weaker than I'm used to, but it hasn't given me any issues.

As per the KS backer Verloren, he/she posted this on December 28:
Not sure if they told people this, or if it's common knowledge, but this is what they told me last week when I asked for a shipping update.

They had some difficulties with the production of a back glass panel for the 128GB version (estimated availability tomorrow/early next week). Rosewood back panel versions were available for immediate shipping.

Jan 5, 2018 at 4:38 AM Post #11 of 91
My guess is that Hidizs wants to (a) correct the problems with the AP200 before selling anymore, and (b) finish delivering units to those who haven't received. At this point I think it would be VERY helpful if Hidizs were to start a thread related to the current status of the AP200 including the challenges they are currently experiencing. This would help to bring more understanding to the community - especially to those who have yet to receive their unit.

I hope this is what they want and I really like to see that coming.

Jan 5, 2018 at 4:48 AM Post #12 of 91
Obviously he is not a backer. You can get the player from retailer like Ali, penon much faster than the backer.

Right after the ringing guy posted hidizs' promise that they won't sell to retailer until they finished shipping to all backers, the old thread was moderated and guess now closed.

I really want one and I already paid for it but just haven't received it yet. Yes, I am one of those backers who are waiting.......quietly. :disappointed:

Jan 5, 2018 at 5:00 AM Post #13 of 91
I really want one and I already paid for it but just haven't received it yet. Yes, I am one of those backers who are waiting.......quietly. :disappointed:

I'm sure your patience will pay off. Hidizs just sucks at communication. Which one did you order?

Jan 5, 2018 at 6:05 AM Post #15 of 91
Me waiting too. But loosing my patience FAST!!!! Just found out that the local seller has started selling the model I back and I am still waiting for my player.

Do you seriously believe they have production issue? Think they are having problem fulfilling retailers order more than anything else.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back