TOUR CLOSED - Hidition US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - NT6pro, NT6, and Viento >>> Starting May 2017
Jun 11, 2017 at 1:47 AM Post #62 of 225
Jun 13, 2017 at 11:47 AM Post #64 of 225
Barra you are an all-star for organizing and running all these tours. Any chance I could get in on this one? I've been intrigued by the NT6-Pro's for the longest time but was always afraid of a blind buy. I'm in Boston and agree to all the terms of the tour.

Jun 14, 2017 at 1:02 AM Post #65 of 225
Barra you are an all-star for organizing and running all these tours. Any chance I could get in on this one? I've been intrigued by the NT6-Pro's for the longest time but was always afraid of a blind buy. I'm in Boston and agree to all the terms of the tour.
added

The NT6pro was my first and only blind purchase based on averagejoe's review. They have served me well and hold a special spot in my heart holding their own against competitors priced double or more.

Jun 14, 2017 at 5:55 AM Post #66 of 225
NT6(pro) is a fantastic ciem , a top-10 in @flinkenick TOTL shootout

Jun 15, 2017 at 2:09 PM Post #68 of 225
added

The NT6pro was my first and only blind purchase based on averagejoe's review. They have served me well and hold a special spot in my heart holding their own against competitors priced double or more.
Thanks!

What have you moved onto now or do you still listen to the NT6pro frequently?

Jun 19, 2017 at 2:34 AM Post #70 of 225
If participants are still accepted: I live in Pomona, CA and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour.
added to tour

Jun 19, 2017 at 2:38 AM Post #71 of 225
Thanks!

What have you moved onto now or do you still listen to the NT6pro frequently?
Still listen to the pros all the time. Just had them re-shelled and found that the new signature was different, so I am rediscovering them all over again. They now have a bigger bottom end with more sustain so they sound awesome with pop, trance, EDM, etc. I tend to listen to them as my daytime CIEM and my A18's at night. My CIEMs are so good that my full sized HPs are not getting any love anymore. So yes, the pros are still a stand out CIEM in my opinion.

Jun 19, 2017 at 8:22 PM Post #74 of 225
I live in Merrillville, Indiana and agree to the conditions of the tour.
Finally a fellow headfier from Indiana. You should come for the Indiana meets we hold every once in a while

Jun 20, 2017 at 12:30 AM Post #75 of 225

Users who are viewing this thread

Back