Hidden or small blue tooth headphone for my iphone4
Jul 2, 2011 at 10:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Frankrizzo

New Head-Fier
I need a Hidden ear piece for my IPhone 4 so i can listen to the radio radio while at work. My supervisor ask me not to use it because, I cant hear anything. But that is exactly the point because there are a bunch of loud people who are very obnoxious at my work and I can not stand them. They just like to hear themselves talk and don't even bother to stand up in their cubicle when talking to each other. They also sometimes talk in there language, which is quite annoying. Sometime you can ask them a question or vice versa and in the middle of the question they will think of something else and make a phone call. I can only find rip off ones that look really cheap and want they want 150. bucks. So does anyone know of cheap blue tooth hidden or semi hidden head phone ear piece?
(image missing)%3D%3D[/img]

Jul 2, 2011 at 8:44 PM Post #3 of 4
You didn't have to point out what kind of ethnicity they were. 

Any bluetooth or wireless earphones/IEM are big (mainly due to the battery). So the only way is wired, however wire color(usually black or white) is noticeable, so you have to find something that has a clear/benign color.

Try to look for something similar to a bone mic. 

Jul 2, 2011 at 8:53 PM Post #4 of 4
Sorry i will edit the post. :frowning2:

I was doing some research. and found some interesting posts on how to hide the wire.. One way is to put it in my shirt down my neck. Maybe ill grow my hair to look like a homeless person  :)

here is a bone mic but not sure how that is less noticeable then an ear bud.
http://www.uscav.com/productinfo.aspx?productID=20338&TabID=548

Users who are viewing this thread

Back