Hiby WH2 compatible tips
Jul 18, 2022 at 11:18 PM Post #31 of 37
Yeah Sedna gives better sound quality than the Spinfit one but as soon as the fit is not perfect, the sound seriously lacks bass and lower mid. And I have problem with maintaining a perfect seal for more than 2 minutes. The gym I work out at turns the music volume so loud so it is not really useable

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2022 at 7:20 AM Post #32 of 37
Yeah Sedna gives better sound quality than the Spinfit one but as soon as the fit is not perfect, the sound seriously lacks bass and lower mid. And I have problem with maintaining a perfect seal for more than 2 minutes. The gym I work out at turns the music volume so loud so it is not really useable

Have you tried the SednaEarfit Max (the new ones, TWS specific)? Just asking because they fit very different to the Azla tips because they're much shorter.

Aug 25, 2022 at 7:43 PM Post #33 of 37
In my case, the largest size of the Wh2 fits me well and the sound is very good, but after a few minutes my ear begins to sweat a little and they begin to slip and the sound quality is totally lost and as they pass the minutes hurt me a little in the lower part of my ear.

I bought the Spinfit CP360 because I have always used size M in eartips and I figured that if I was using the bigger ones with the Hiby ones, the bigger ones of the CP360 would fit me better.

The XL size of the Spinfits don't fit me and they don't fit in the case either, the L size does fit me but I still feel that they are somewhat large, in the case at first it seems that they don't fit, but if I close the case they do load, The bad thing is that with the Spinfit CP360 the bass is reduced a bit and the treble is lost a lot, I suppose it is because since they are a bit long there is more distance between the driver and my ear. I would like to know which one of you fits the larger size of the WH2 better and which one did you replace it with? I don't know whether to buy the Spinfit CP360 M or the CP1025 M.

Aug 30, 2022 at 11:55 AM Post #34 of 37
Have you tried the SednaEarfit Max (the new ones, TWS specific)? Just asking because they fit very different to the Azla tips because they're much shorter.
I bought a pair of TWS foam tips (if I remember correctly, they are by Dekoni, the shortest ones by them) and cut the tips a bit so they fit decently in the case. Maybe silicon tips are not my taste after all. For me, nothing beat foam tips on isolation and bass quantity

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2022 at 11:09 PM Post #35 of 37
I just received my Spinfit CP1025 in sizes M and ML, and without a doubt the size M is the best at least for me, I previously bought the CP360 in sizes L and XL because I thought that since only the largest of the originals are the only ones that they fit me I thought that buying the 360 in L would fit me better.

The CP360 XL definitely don't fit me, much less in the case, the L do fit me but it seems that they don't fit in the case but as soon as I close the case they charge, but they didn't convince me because they had a lot of bass and the treble was lost too much and I noticed that with the original ones they sound good but over time they slipped out of my ears, so instead of buying the M of the CP360 I bought the M/ML of the CP1025 since their duct is shorter.

I have always been M except for the Hiby ones where I am XL, but in the 1025 I am M, so if you are going to buy the 1025 buy the size you normally wear.

I also want to comment that I don't know if I'm the only one that Hiby's eartips cause a lot of itching, they sweat and come off by themselves.
Picsart_22-09-22_22-08-46-414.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back