Hiby R3 Pro Saber and external DAC
May 6, 2022 at 8:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Doudougalak

New Head-Fier
Hi all,
I posted this question in various thread but unlikely the good one. I'd like to use my R3 Pro Saber as a high quality music source for my old HiFi stereo amplifier. I started using the LO using a 3.5 mm jack to RCA cable (HiFi quality). However the result is awful. The sound seems to be coming from a cave. My idea is to plug the R3 Pro to an external DAC. The question is how? If I set the USB port as audio than sound come out of this port. Most external DAC have coaxial, optical or USB B asynchronous ports. Using a USB C to USB B or to coaxial will it be possible to transfer my music to the DAC? Thanks in advance because it's driving me mad. And do you think this will solve my cave issue?
Cheers,

Aug 25, 2022 at 8:49 AM Post #2 of 2
Hi all,
I posted this question in various thread but unlikely the good one. I'd like to use my R3 Pro Saber as a high quality music source for my old HiFi stereo amplifier. I started using the LO using a 3.5 mm jack to RCA cable (HiFi quality). However the result is awful. The sound seems to be coming from a cave. My idea is to plug the R3 Pro to an external DAC. The question is how? If I set the USB port as audio than sound come out of this port. Most external DAC have coaxial, optical or USB B asynchronous ports. Using a USB C to USB B or to coaxial will it be possible to transfer my music to the DAC? Thanks in advance because it's driving me mad. And do you think this will solve my cave issue?
Cheers,
oui ça marchera parfaitement en USB avec un câble USB-C vers la connectique de ton DAC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back