Hi to everyone, suggest for an amp
Apr 9, 2014 at 8:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

pantheon

New Head-Fier
Hi,i'm just joined to the forum ,i'm italian and sorry for the mine not perfect english :)
I would want a suggest for an amp for my laptop,the budget is 150 euros so what is the best buy in this price range??
i've seen the audinst mini,the fiio e07k or the audioengine d1 premium....which one should i buy?? i want to pilotate my shure srh 750 dj and in the future the sennheiser hd558 maybe :)
thank you,i've written here because i think you are the most prepared in this matter :)

Apr 9, 2014 at 8:53 AM Post #2 of 11
Hi,i'm just joined to the forum ,i'm italian and sorry for the mine not perfect english :)
I would want a suggest for an amp for my laptop,the budget is 150 euros so what is the best buy in this price range??
i've seen the audinst mini,the fiio e07k or the audioengine d1 premium....which one should i buy?? i want to pilotate my shure srh 750 dj and in the future the sennheiser hd558 maybe :)
thank you,i've written here because i think you are the most prepared in this matter :)

I'd say that the Audioengine outdoes the Fiio handily. Not as portable though. I'm not sure what is available there, if you could give us any more options that you have, it would be easy for us to weigh in.

Apr 9, 2014 at 9:04 AM Post #3 of 11
I'd say that the Audioengine outdoes the Fiio handily. Not as portable though. I'm not sure what is available there, if you could give us any more options that you have, it would be easy for us to weigh in.

I prefer the quality over the portability, I can buy even the nuforce icon dac u2, but if you know another amp I can search it I have no problem to buy on Internet :)

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100 utilizzando Tapatalk

Apr 9, 2014 at 9:17 AM Post #4 of 11
iBasso D42 or D2+ Boa
JDSLabs C5D
Aune X1

Idk what is available or how the prices convert though.

Apr 10, 2014 at 6:09 AM Post #6 of 11
iBasso D42 or D2+ Boa
JDSLabs C5D
Aune X1

Idk what is available or how the prices convert though.

I'd e fond only the ibasso but cost more than the audioengine... Is better?

Look into the Audioquest Dragonfly. Very good portable DAC/amp for laptops. They just released a new version, so you might get lucky finding the old version on closeout somewhere.

I can buy it in Amazon... It is so small... How is compared to the other one??

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100 utilizzando Tapatalk

Apr 12, 2014 at 2:55 AM Post #9 of 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back