Hi, new here and search the perfect headphones :D
Oct 1, 2017 at 5:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

flavien317

New Head-Fier
Hello, I'm looking for a Bluetooth headset with noise canceling (like Bose qc and sony). I find the Edifier W830BT, the Bluedio F2 and the Sound Intone F9. But I haven't found any review of the headphones. Also, if you know better brand / headphone under 80usd with active noise canceling and good quality sound (Spotify and movie mostly) I will look into it.

Thanks

PS: I know I will not have the same quality of the Bose :D

Oct 2, 2017 at 9:23 PM Post #2 of 6
Hello, I'm looking for a Bluetooth headset with noise canceling (like Bose qc and sony). I find the Edifier W830BT, the Bluedio F2 and the Sound Intone F9. But I haven't found any review of the headphones. Also, if you know better brand / headphone under 80usd with active noise canceling and good quality sound (Spotify and movie mostly) I will look into it.

Thanks

What is your audio source? A phone?

Oct 3, 2017 at 7:23 AM Post #4 of 6
What is your audio source? A phone?
Audio source doesn't matter since it's Bluetooth anyways.

Thanks

Just my two cents, but you'd be better off getting a headphone with just Bluetooth (or better yet, wired) rather than one with Bluetooth and ANC. I highly doubt you'd be able to find anything good at $80 USD with ANC. Most cheaper ANC headphones will just have a constant hiss which I'd personally find more annoying than whatever background noise you'd get from your surrounding.

Oct 4, 2017 at 10:23 AM Post #5 of 6

Just my two cents, but you'd be better off getting a headphone with just Bluetooth (or better yet, wired) rather than one with Bluetooth and ANC. I highly doubt you'd be able to find anything good at $80 USD with ANC. Most cheaper ANC headphones will just have a constant hiss which I'd personally find more annoying than whatever background noise you'd get from your surrounding.

Sure thanks, if the ANC is bad, I won't use it ;D

Oct 4, 2017 at 10:13 PM Post #6 of 6

The reason I ask about the audio source is because some phones support APTX whereas others do not. I recently bought a set of Sennheiser MM450's on eBay for $60, mistakenly thinking I was buying a set of Sennheiser MM450-X. The 450s don't support APTX, whereas the 450X do. If you've got an iPhone then you don't care because the iPhone does not support APTX anyway.

What I'm getting at is: if you've got an iPhone as your source I'd be happy to sell you the Sennheiser MM450s I bought for the same $60.00 if you're interested. They are bluetooth and do ANC. They're a pretty decent headphone and sold for some outrageous price when they were new. The ones I got are basically brand new in appearance.

Just let me know if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back