Hi! :) Joined to buy used MS-Pro. Please advise.
Jul 12, 2013 at 3:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

crab

New Head-Fier
Hello all,

I'm after some Alessandro MS-Pro's, I've been looking around, and head-fi seems like the place I'm likely to get a cheaper set. I've just found a new for sale listing for some of these cans here that is a fair bit cheaper than new, so I quickly made an account and PM'd the seller.

My queries are how safe is buying on here, what should I do to make sure nothing can go wrong, like it not arriving or something. The seller is in the USA and I'm in Australia. The seller has 100% positive feedback, 24 transactions, so I guess I have no worries there.

Any tips/advice much appreciated,

crab

Jul 13, 2013 at 4:11 AM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
Hello all,

I'm after some Alessandro MS-Pro's, I've been looking around, and head-fi seems like the place I'm likely to get a cheaper set. I've just found a new for sale listing for some of these cans here that is a fair bit cheaper than new, so I quickly made an account and PM'd the seller.

My queries are how safe is buying on here, what should I do to make sure nothing can go wrong, like it not arriving or something. The seller is in the USA and I'm in Australia. The seller has 100% positive feedback, 24 transactions, so I guess I have no worries there.

Any tips/advice much appreciated,

crab

It should be fine. All my trading has been within Australia, but if you use PayPal, there should be no problems getting the money back if the seller turns out to be bad. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back