hi im new and i need recommendation
Aug 21, 2013 at 2:24 AM Post #31 of 35
Quote:
Thank you so mcuh Everyone i really appreciate for helping me out today i bought a refurbished ipod 160 gb from gamestop

I might get either a a900x or  dt 770 80ohms now

is it true that dt 770 is only good for electronic music not all type of music what about rock and metal ??

But some people say that using a900x has a good bass to and overall good sound?

WHat is better then  

i only found a place to try the dt 770 i m going to try in on saturday but the a900x i cant find a place to try in chicag

please help me out 

Well that is all a matter of preferance. There's really no way to know which one you will like more until you try it. The Dt 7770 pro 80 ohms is going to lack a little in mids since it has so MUCH bass. Where at the Ath a900x is going to have those mids a little more attainable since it's bass is in check. I got a ath a900x on ebay 3 days ago for $93 and the return policy is pretty easy 

Aug 21, 2013 at 11:59 PM Post #32 of 35
Quote:
Well that is all a matter of preferance. There's really no way to know which one you will like more until you try it. The Dt 7770 pro 80 ohms is going to lack a little in mids since it has so MUCH bass. Where at the Ath a900x is going to have those mids a little more attainable since it's bass is in check. I got a ath a900x on ebay 3 days ago for $93 and the return policy is pretty easy 

wow how is it 93 $  i find it on other website for a900x to bee 200 +? where do you find it 

Also the dt 990 80 ohm on the website it is around  200 right i called some local store and they said they have on try so i might that 
but icant find the place to try for a900x

so what does the mid sound mean i do not understand can you please explain like high mid and low sounds and bass

so i can differentiate between these three for headphone 
Thank you so much :)

Aug 22, 2013 at 10:27 AM Post #33 of 35
Quote:

wow how is it 93 $  i find it on other website for a900x to bee 200 +? where do you find it 

Also the dt 990 80 ohm on the website it is around  200 right i called some local store and they said they have on try so i might that 
but icant find the place to try for a900x

so what does the mid sound mean i do not understand can you please explain like high mid and low sounds and bass

so i can differentiate between these three for headphone 
Thank you so much :)

I am selling [in the united states only] a Ath a900x for $105 [to cover the shipping and paypal cost to me] and I got my pair from eBay for $93. Again I need to get rid of mine and get my $93 back [so hence the modest upcharge] 

but check the link at the bottom of my post as I'd like to sell mine asap! [Got dem bills to pay] but a lot of times the BEST deals can be found here on Head Fi, from other user's like my self :D [as we head fi'ers tend to sell kinda cheap so we can pass on the joy of our old gear ;3] 

Aug 22, 2013 at 9:01 PM Post #34 of 35
Quote:
I am selling [in the united states only] a Ath a900x for $105 [to cover the shipping and paypal cost to me] and I got my pair from eBay for $93. Again I need to get rid of mine and get my $93 back [so hence the modest upcharge] 

but check the link at the bottom of my post as I'd like to sell mine asap! [Got dem bills to pay] but a lot of times the BEST deals can be found here on Head Fi, from other user's like my self :D [as we head fi'ers tend to sell kinda cheap so we can pass on the joy of our old gear ;3] 

i send you a message abou your a900x im very interested :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back