Hi I need some advice on some Good bass earphones
Dec 4, 2012 at 11:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

jrwong28

100+ Head-Fier
Hi Guys/Ladys i needs some advice on a Very Good Bass earphone with noise isolating and enhanced Bass something stronger than S4. I own a kilpsch S4 the brass is awesome but is not so durable broke 3 in 18 months nearly 6 month i broke one S4... is the wire near the earphone that torn i love to wear over my ear... Here is a list of earphones that i plan to pick up which one will be better? Shure Se 215 Sennheiser CX 300 Sony Xba-2 Westone Um-1

Dec 4, 2012 at 11:29 AM Post #2 of 15
From personal experience i can tell you that the SE215 are definitely a good choice for your needs, a lot better than the CX300

Here the 3 convincing points:

-Strong isolation, especially with foam plugs
-Enhanced bass
-Exchangeable cable.

Have not tried the Sony and Westone, so that is all i can tell

Dec 4, 2012 at 12:17 PM Post #3 of 15
Thank for helping but sorry i am from hong kong meaning asian people will Shure Se 215 too big for me i don't has a big ear canal. But i really love the brass 215 offer

Dec 5, 2012 at 2:58 AM Post #6 of 15
Quote:
Thank for helping but sorry i am from hong kong meaning asian people will Shure Se 215 too big for me i don't has a big ear canal. But i really love the brass 215 offer

must disagree with you. I'm asian too (also from HK) and i bought my 14 years old brother a pair of SE215. Not even needing to change to the smaller ear plugs, he had no problems wearing them.

Dec 5, 2012 at 3:03 AM Post #7 of 15
must disagree with you. I'm asian too (also from HK) and i bought my 14 years old brother a pair of SE215. Not even needing to change to the smaller ear plugs, he had no problems wearing them.
Thank you i saw the pictures of shure 215 it's look huge to me so i was worry about putting it's on.

Dec 6, 2012 at 6:59 AM Post #9 of 15
But i only want Shure Se 215 Sennheiser CX 300 Sony Xba-2 Westone Um-1 Westone 1 Which one will be better thank.you

Dec 6, 2012 at 10:56 AM Post #12 of 15
My friend owned the Sennheiser CX 300 II Precisions and the Gold Limited Edition, his Shure SE215s arrived about a month ago? and He has never looked back. Clearer detail and much richer and thumping bass, however, I have small ear canals aswell and they did not fit me in the slightest, then again I use S or XS ear-tips on any IEM I have tried to date. The memory wire on the Shures I found atleast, to be also extremely annoying, too rigid for my liking, it just never seems to sit right.

Hope you find an IEM before the pre-christmas deals run out!!

James

Dec 6, 2012 at 2:24 PM Post #14 of 15
Quote:
But i only want Shure Se 215 Sennheiser CX 300 Sony Xba-2 Westone Um-1 Westone 1 Which one will be better thank.you

May I ask why you're limited only to those models?

Dec 7, 2012 at 1:51 AM Post #15 of 15
May I ask why you're limited only to those models?
The main point is because i have very bad experience with wire cable like the kilpsch s4 it's get torn so easily when i wear them over my ears so exchangeable cable in shure and westone seen to be very durable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back